26 - The trouble begins

Marrying Mr. Shaw - Chapter Twenty-Six - The trouble begins.

(A/N): It was very hard writing this chapter as I don't swear much. LOL. Btw Meths are a dangerous, additctive drugs.

Enjoy...

[UNKNOWN POV!]

After I finished punching the wall, the darkest, red-coloured blood came sputtering out of my knuckles, pouring like a waterfall. The thick blood dripped down, hitting the hard floor, creating a small pool. 

My mouth went dry, my skin sweating like I've ran 500 meters. I tried to breathe as I bent down, my hands cupping my knees. I huffed and puffed, feelings blood boiling into my stomach to my face. I clenched my jaw, squeezing my eyes thoroughly shut. I wiped my tear with the back of my shaky hands and stood up straight, clenching my fists. 

Ignoring the stupid blood puddle that was laying in the middle of the lounge floor, I marched over to the kitchen. I opened every cupboard, praying silently that I find my precious meths and that I didn't finish it off since I was broke. 

"FUCK!" I cursed, slamming the cupboard door shut. 

My body was shaking now, it was in need for meths. Meths was the one that controlled my body, making me forget about the cruel world for a while. Giving my mind in peace. I needed peace. I needed calmness in my life.

I needed the damn meths.

I kicked the coffee table and watched it as it crashed to the wall, the glass shattered all over the floor. I enjoyed watching the different shapes of the shattered glass—it looked so much like my mind. 

My shattered mind. 

The dog that my neighbour in my apartment keeps, began barking causing my body to shake even more.

"STOP FUCKING BARKING YOU STUPID DOG!" I shouted, kicking the t.v. 

The dog only responded by barking even more. Clenching my jaw, I grabbed a kitchen knife and was just about to kill the animal when suddenly my phone went off. 

I threw the kitchen knife somewhere and grabbed my phone. My body began sweating and I was receiving a serious migraine but answered the call anyway. 

"WHAT?" I snapped. I heard a familiar female chuckle.

"Lost your crystal meths again, honey?" She spoke in her sarcastic tone. 

"What the fuck do you want, Clair Simpson?" I shouted. 

"I want you to do me a favour. Fast."

"WHY DON'T YOU DO YOUR FUCKING DIRTY WORK YOURSELF BITCH!"

She sighed. "What if...I told you I had money...for you to go and treat yourself with some meth's eh?"

I paused. Gulping, I grinned happily, running my shaky hands through my spiky black hair. 

"I'll...do...anything for...those." I choked out. She laughed. 

"Well then, meet me at the central ally way at 9 pm sharp." She demanded then disconnected. 

I sighed in relief, falling on my knees and breathing heavily. I will have my meths's and embrace the beautiful smoke that escapes from my mouth. It's so extraordinary how it flows in the air, the smell, the taste, so mouth watering. I couldn't help myself but want to pull strands of my hair out in frustration.