5 ♥

Chapter Five - Mrs. Simpson

"Good morning students. I would like to thoroughly introduce myself; I am Mrs. Simpson and I'll be your literature substitute teacher for the next week or so." Introduced a young woman, standing opposite the literature class, facing us with a bright smile. I have to say though, I admired her looks. She appeared in her mid 20's with long curly ash blonde hair, shinning and falling swiftly to her chest. She had perfect dark eyebrows and her eyes were sea blue, illustrating the ocean. She had flawless rosy lips that puckered here and there, melting many male hearts in our class. 

She was striding around the classroom, her bronze dress swiftly moving at the same pace as her. She was giving us a lecture on our new and final assignment but I did not concentrate knowing that I have just realised my love for Mr. Shaw after the eventful time we had last night.

To my disappointment though, I expected him to be slightly softer to me than he usual is but nope, he returned to his arrogant self again. It's actually aggravating to watch him mutter sarcastic comments every time we would have a conversation which, in my defence, wasn't something that needed sarcasm. Mr. Shaw is a bipolar, I'm sure of it. 

Nevertheless, the aspect of him that I witnessed the night before was bewildering which attracted me more to him. He was himself last night, he opened up to me—well sort of, but you get the gist; It was a different side of him that I have never seen before and I was falling for it. Mom told me about people like that; who hide their real personality and cover it with a mask. 

Mr. Shaw is the sweetest person I have ever met and its only been a few days I've met him but I didn't care. He was my dream guy and I want few months to go by to actually confess my feelings I feel for him.

I thought about the confession thing all night, last night. First, I thought not to tell him but I can't be afraid. I have to tell him someday. Yes, I did have hundreds of doubts about him maybe firing me after I confess but somehow, somewhere in my blood, I am determined that there's a chance he might actually like me back. 

Cupping my cheek with my palm and my eyes glued to my notebook, I began scribbling Mr. Shaw's name in cursive handwriting. I know, I sound like a little girl who has a school crush on someone but I know that this feeling I was perceiving was something different. Something un-explainable. 

A smile crossed my face when I remembered watching The Vow with him last night. The position we were on, on his sofa. It felt like a romantic snugly night with him. I remember how much heat his body temperature gave out, how his fingers would, at times, slide their way up and down my neck, I remember the shiver I felt up my spine. It was magnificent.

"Alright kids, so we are going to start on a paper work which will get you your final grade." Mrs. Simpson announced. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to face my best friend looking annoyed as ever.

"She called us kids. We're 18 for the love of God!" Tiffany groaned.

I giggled. "Did she? I didn't notice." I replied with a big grin. 

Tiffany tried several times, patting me, throwing pencil at the back of my head but like I said, I was too busy day dreaming of such a happy family me, Mr. Shaw and Laila would make. 

This is too cheesy, Lucy!

But I love him. 

I'm in love with him!

I smiled, glancing down my chest to see the necklace he gave me, tucked underneath my shirt. It was an expensive necklace so I couldn't risk losing it or getting it stolen.