'We'll have even better things. Like an Island or a forest or a waterfall scenery.' Spoke a voice in my head. 

"I wish. I don't even have enough damn fucking money," I replied to the voice, feeling anger rising. 

I strolled my way to my black Audi car. I opened the door in such force, I'm surprised the door didn't just break off. 

"I used all my money on my love's wedding dress." I told myself as I began driving.

'Why don't you just steal some money then?' My mind replied. I gripped the steering wheel.

"It's not easy."

'Not easy? NOT EASY? YOU STUPID FUCKING LOW LIFE MAN! HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF? WHAT ABOUT LUCY? DOESN'T SHE DESERVE TO LIVE WITH YOU IN A UNPROVABLE HOUSE?'

I gulped, suddenly feeling all the air that once surrounded me, disappearing. My mind was right. I was only thinking about myself. I'm not going to let Lucy live in the hell hole I call my home.

"What should I do?" I cried.

'Steal some money, go somewhere far with Lucy.' the voice in my mind replied.

"I'll just steal some off Clair." 

'Take all her money.'

I parked my car outside the Shaw's bridal store. I pulled a smug smile, glaring at the people in the store laughing.

I stepped out of my car and decided to walk in the store. I suddenly noticed that Tony guy with some blond chick. 

'She's that girl. The girl that makes our love feel insecure,' my mind spoke. 'Remember just hours ago when we saw Lucy watching that blondie with envy?'

I glared at the blond girl laughing as Tony—whatever his name is, began tickling her stomach. She was ugly—nothing beautiful compared to my beauty Lucy. I wonder why my love feels so threatened by that?

Before I stepped in the store, I took a long drag out of the cigarette that covered my meths. People walked past, taking a quick sniff of what I was smoking and hurriedly walked away from me, glancing at me repeatedly. I gave them a glare in return, the killer one. 

As the smoke escaped my mouth, I stood in front of the Shaw's bridal store, glaring at the stupid couple. That blondie accomplished with making my love feel insecure. How dare she!

'Maybe we should just remove her from Lucy's life. That way, she wouldn't feel insecure and be happy with herself.'

I smiled, consenting with the voice in my mind. 

'Knowing you Cletus, you will come up with something very attaining.'

I smoked my last drag, threw it on the path and pressed on it with my foot until the cigarette releases some dust. 

'Just like that, we can form her into dust. You know what to do, Cletus. To—'

"Kill." I finished, smirking at the blondie giggling at something Tony whispered into her ear.

I walked in the store finally. The place appeared to be somewhat empty except the two bastards sitting at the corner of the room, giggling like their life depended on it.

How dare she? Why is she happy? Little Lucy walked out of that store two hours ago. They should be upset, shattered, sad! Why are they happy? HOW FUCKING DARE TH—

"Cletus?" I heard a voice call me.

I snapped out of my thoughts and stared at Tony, the one who called me. He smiled brightly as he stood up. The blondie smiled at me too but when I gave her a glare in return, I swear I felt her gulp. Excellent.