29

"We're close." Michael said to himself, looking at the ring he put on his finger. He smiled when seeing it become brighter, knowing that he was very close. The black haired boy looked around the woods to see where Calum could be.

Suddenly, Michael saw the dwarfs standing by something. He rose an eyebrow and got off of his horse. Making sure the horse wouldn't run off by hooking him to the tree, Michael rubbed the horse's head before walking over to the dwarfs.

His eyes widen when seeing that it was a casket and Calum was inside of it. Michael felt tears in his eyes as he walked closer to them. When he was standing next to Doc, Grumpy looked up at him. "You're too late."

"At least let me say goodbye." Michael whispered, wiping his eyes with his fingers. The dwarfs nodded and took a couple steps back from the casket to give Michael a little privacy.

Michael took a shaky breath and walked up to the open casket, gripping the sides. "Calum, why? Why would you eat that apple to save me? I hate you for that. But, I love you so much."

The black haired boy caressed the corpse's cheek lovingly, almost bursting into sobs. He leant down, pressing his lips to Calum's, feeling a couple tears shed on his cheeks.

Suddenly, he felt lips move against his, Michael's eyes widen when seeing Calum kissing him back. The older boy pulled away and gasped.

"You found me." Calum whispered, smiling widely when realizing true love's kiss broke the curse of the apple that killed him. He let his hand wrap around Michael's neck and his fingers tangle in the black locks.

"I told you, I will always find you." Michael smiled, kissing Calum once again while laughing.

The dwarfs rushed up to them with cheers and chants as they kissed once more. Calum sat up in the casket and grabbed Michael's hand. "Now, help me out of here."

☹☹☹

The next chapter is the last one, only with an epilogue. But don't be sad, a new malum
story will be up when this is over!

Let me know your thoughts :)

Please vote and comment