20

"The Queen is also in the castle." Ashton informed his friend, grabbing his Granny's hand who he brought along to save Michael. He knew this because he could smell her and her evil soul.

"Okay, we have to climb up to the top of the castle and fight off the Knights to get to Michael." Calum explained to the dwarfs, Ashton, and Granny who was holding a bow and arrow along with everyone else except Calum and Ashton.

"I have a map of the castle right here, we can follow it to find Michael." Granny informed, taking the map she was talking about out and held it up to show everyone.

"Why is this happening?" Ashton asked, very confused to why the Queen took Michael away as the dwarfs cheered at the plan.

"I destroyed the Queen's happiness and now she wants to destroy mine." Calum replied, keeping his eyes ahead as he stared at the castle.

No one knew what Calum was talking about, but the memories of the Queen or aka his step mother were always in his head. It felt like it was yesterday when everything happened. When him and his family were torn apart.

☹☹☹

Michael groaned when he was pushed into the jail cell by the Queen. When she rescued him, he denied to help and kill Calum so she had another plan.

"Whatever Calum did to you, leave him alone and take my life instead." Michael breathed out, using his hands to grip the cell and to get a closer look of the Queen.

"Who said I was taking anyone's life? I have another brand of punishment for him." The Queen replied, turning her back around and began walking away.

But as she walked away, she held up an apple with a smirk. Michael's eyes widen as he screamed at her to stop and tried his hardest to shake the cells off but it didn't work, obviously. He felt tears in his eyes as he knew what was going to happen.

☹☹☹

For the first time I did a double update, wow this is a miracle.

Let me know your thoughts :)

Please vote and comment