23

"What's taking Calum so long? I'm getting really worried." Ashton said worriedly, pack pacing back and forth in the castle. Calum has been gone for an hour, and Ashton was getting so worried.

"It's been awhile, maybe we should check on him." Doc suggested, looking at everyone to see if they would agree or not. When everyone did, they all grabbed their weapons -- just in case -- and started making their way to where Calum was.

When they got to the barn, the group of friends did not see Calum inside -- nor the Queen -- and they all started to freak out in the inside. Ashton looked around outside of the barn to look for his best friend.

His eyes widen when he saw a body on the ground at the top. Ashton called everyone in the barn to follow him and they did. When they all got to the top, everyone gasped when seeing Calum laying there lifeless.

Grumpy quickly pulled out his knife and sat down on the ground, putting Calum's head in his lap. He took his knife and held it under the tan boy's nose, waiting for the boy to breathe and it'll appear on the knife.

It didn't.

"He's dead." Grumpy said sadly, taking his knife away from Calum's nose and putting it back where it was before.

Ashton felt tears in his eyes as he stared down at his now dead best friend. He glanced at something that was sitting at Calum's side and his eyes widen when seeing an apple. It was a bright and dark shade of red.

The boy bent down and picked it up, seeing only one bite taken out of it. Ashton's hand squeezed the apple to pieces in anger. He now knew how Calum died and he was not happy about it.

☹☹☹

This is the worst story, no one likes it.