26

"Here it is." Rumplelstiltskin smiled as he held up the love potion he created which was with Michael's and Calum's hair. It sounded creepy, but it worked.

"You loved someone?" Michael asked, wondering why Rumplelstiltskin would make a potion that he would never use. No one really needs a love potion.

"Yes, but she died. But that's not the point, Michael. This can slip through your fingers. It's the strongest potion." Rumplelstiltskin explained, holding up his free hand and wiggling his fingers in the air.

"What exactly do you want me to do?" Michael snapped

"To protect it." Rumplelstiltskin replied, suddenly taking out a medium sized gold egg from his coat. He opened it and put the potion inside of it.

"How do I do that?" Michael asked with a rose eyebrow, he didn't have time for Rumplelstiltskin's useless information. He just wished that the creepy man would just say what he wanted Michael to do. It would save them so much time and Michael would be closer to Calum.

"By putting it into a beast's belly, of course." Rumplelstiltskin replied, throwing the gold egg to Michael with a giggle and a giant grin. He laced his own fingers together behind his back.

Michael's eyes widen at the reply and examined the egg. It wasn't a real egg, just the shape of it looked like an egg. Also, it was gold. The black haired boy held the egg to his chest as he waited for Rumplelstiltskin's to explain how he was going to do the task.

☹☹☹

I'm sorry this was so short, but double update?

I had this girly!calum story in my drafts but it's so trashy so I deleted it and I have a even better idea so I've been working on that.

Only four more chapters!