10

"Where the hell is this stream?" Michael sighed to himself as he searched the dark woods. He squinted his eyes for no reason when seeing more trees and tall grass.

He suddenly saw some water a couple feet away from him. Michael gasped slightly as he rushes over to the water. When he got to the stream, he saw that it was a lake, not a stream. The boy crouched down by the water. "How could this be impossible?"

Just before he could reach for the water and put it into a cup, he heard strange noises. Michael stood up quickly and grabbed onto his sword as he looked around. "Who are you? Make yourself known to me. Beast, show yourself."

Suddenly, something rose slowly from the water. It was the creature. But, the creature wasn't ugly at all, she was gorgeous. She had long blonde hair and a small figure, she was wearing a blue crown. "Here I am."

The creature started walking towards him, on water. She smirked at Michael as she came closer to him. "I can be whoever you want me to be."

Michael rose his sword towards the creature's chest. "Stop. I know what you are. Your words are so trustworthy and lead me to my death."

"I would never want to hurt such a brave, powerful man like yourself." The creature said, slowly removing the sword from her chest and resting a hand on Michael's cheek. "Not when there are so many other things we can do."

"I said stop. I will not fall to your expectations."
Michael spat, once again, holding onto his sword tightly. He was actually terrified of what this creature could do.

Suddenly, the creature took a couple steps back from Michael. She bent down and took some of the lake water into her hands. She stood back up, leaned her head back, and poured it all over her face. When she looked back at Michael, the boy saw Calum. "Like me more now, Charming?"

"No. You're not real. This is an illusion. This isn't real, I know it." Michael said to Calum, but more to himself. He was trying to keep himself sane.

"Sometimes illusion is better than the truth. Everything you want that you can't have, I can give it to you." Calum whispered, his hot breath crossing the side of Michael's neck, making the older boy breath heavily. "All you have to do is kiss me. I know you want to, I can feel it."

Calum wrapped his hands around the back of Michael's neck. Michael whispered no to himself but quickly leaned into Calum's hold which made their lips connect. The older boy slowly dropped his sword into the water they were standing in as he tilted his head to the side to make the kiss deeper.

But, Calum pulled away with a soft smile. Calum began pulling Michael backwards so they could go in the water together. The older boy had this stupid and lazy smile on his face until he shook his head. "No, I don't want an illusion. I want reality or nothing."

"Doesn't this feel real?" Calum asked, sounding a little desperate as he pulled Michael in for another kiss.

When they pulled back once again, Michael looked at the tan boy who was standing in front of him. "Calum."

"Yes. I love you." Calum whispered.

Before Calum could kiss him again, Michael shook his head and pulled away. He told Calum that this wasn't real and he wasn't real at that moment. "This isn't love. I've felt it and this isn't it."

"Congratulations Prince Charming, you're the first." Calum smirked, suddenly pushing Michael into the water.

Michael's leg suddenly gets caught in seaweed, he struggles as he tries to escape before he runs out of breath. He opened in his eyes in the water and saw Calum swimming towards him. The tan boy leaned in for another kiss, making Michael bring him closer.

Before Calum could realize what was happening, blood was floating everywhere. Michael stabbed the creature. The creature turned back into her real self as she fell down to the bottom of the lake.

☹☹☹

Sooo, I have a new story out?? There's only an intro but I like the idea and you should totally check it out. It's called Focus and yes it's malum.

Please tell me what you think when/if you read it. It would be appreciated.

Let me know your thoughts:)

Please vote and comment