08

Michael escaped the castle a couple days after Calum left. He just knew the boy he loved was lying to him, he felt it in his gut. That one feeling in his stomach.

He searched woods, trying to think of any place that Calum would go. The older boy looked everywhere he could think of. It was hard, since he didn't know Calum well.

While he was looking around, a dwarf noticed with wide eyes. You see, seven dwarfs invited Calum to stay with them in their cabin. Currently, Grumpy, the mean one was trying to find some food.

He knew Michael was the Prince and that he was probably looking for Calum. Grumpy quickly ran out of the woods and rushed back to the cabin to tell Calum the great news.

Calum should've been the only one inside since the other dwarfs were working down at the mines. But, when he walked in the cabin, there was a silence. That meant Calum wasn't here, which gave Grumpy a horrible feeling in his stomach.

The small man ran to the room where Calum was sleeping in and saw the boy wasn't laying in it, meaning he literally left. His eyes glanced at the night stand and widen when seeing a sight he wished wasn't real.

Grumpy ran as fast as he could out of the cabin and down to where the other dwarfs were to tell them what he had saw. Which wasn't that far away from their cabin. He was out of breath when he finally got there.

All the dwarfs stopped working and looked at him. Doc, the leader of the dwarfs automatically knew something was wrong. "Grumpy? What is wrong?"

Grumpy held his finger up, telling them to wait a minute for him to catch his breath. He took a big breath before looking all the six dwarfs in front of him.

"Calum drank the potion." Grumpy finally said.

"So that means --" Sneezy was about to say before sneezing loudly.

"Yeah." Grumpy nodded. "He will never remember Prince Michael, ever."

☹☹☹

I love Snow White so much so fucking obviously I had to put the seven dwarfs in this.

I had a meeting with my teacher today and she said my memoir I wrote was beautiful so I'm very happy.

I listened to The Killers while writing this, you should totally check them out if you haven't already. Two words. Great band.

Let me know your thoughts:)

Please vote and comment