09

Michael still couldn't find Calum after hours and hours of searching for him. He was feeling ready to give up. He stole one of the horses from the castle and rode away back into the woods.

He suddenly heard people following behind him. Michael looked back and saw no one then looked forward and saw Luke. "What are you doing?"

"Listen, no offense, but I don't really want to marry you. I fell in love with someone else and I need to find him." Michael replied, suddenly feeling anxious of what Luke was going to say.

"You don't? Good. Because, no offense, I don't want to marry you either. I also have fallen in love with another man." Luke said with a tiny grin.

"Who is he?" Michael asked.

"His name is Logan, he was my messenger. But, I'll never be able to be with him. The queen casted a spell on him to a gold statue when she found out about us." Luke explained, sighing softly as he looked down at the ground.

"Is there any way to bring him back?" Michael pressed, stepping one step closer to Luke with a questioning look.

"There actually is one way, but it's almost impossible to get." Luke responded as he played with the hem of his dress shirt. "There's this stream a little while away, a horrible creature lives inside it. The water she is in can cure any curse or injury. But, you have to kill her to just get a drop of it."

"So, if I get this water, and you pour it on.. Logan, he'll come back?" Michael made sure, trying to understand what Luke was trying to say.

"Yes. But it's very hard to kill the creature --" Luke began before Michael cut him off.

"I'll do it. At least one of us should be happy with the love of our life. I think it should be you." Michael assured, getting onto his horse and getting ready to ride off.

"You're going to? Michael, I can't ask for you do that." Luke said softly, standing next to Michael's horse and petting the horse's soft head to make sure he doesn't run off.

"Like I said, one of us should be happy. I want it to be you." Michael repeated. "I do want to know how you found me and why you were looking for me before I go."

"Oh, the King wanted myself and the Knights to look for you. I told the Knights some other place and I knew you would be here. I knew you were looking for that boy." Luke explained, looking up at Michael.

Michael smiled softly, grabbing onto the horse's ropes to get ready to run off. He looked down at Luke. "Thank you. I'll get you the water and make sure you're with Logan before dawn. I'll see you soon."

Before Luke could say anything, Michael was already riding off with the horse and disappearing into the other side of the woods. He smiled to himself, thinking about being with Logan once again.

The Knights suddenly came up to him, asking if he had seen Michael. Luke told them no and to search in different areas that were not where Michael was heading to.

☹☹☹

I have to go to the dentist one last time before I get braces, ugh. I don't wanna go. Pray for me.

I wrote this in thirty minutes, which would've been less but I kept getting distracted by Madison Beer tweeting people.

Let me know your thoughts:)

Please vote and comment