01

"I've been wanting to ask you something for a little while now," Michael said as he clutched onto his leather pouch, "We both already know what's going to happen but my father wants me to. I have to wait until sunset to do so."

Luke rolled his eyes as the carriage hit a bump. Both boys jumped along with it. The blonde prince rolled his tongue in his mouth to show that he was annoyed, "Whatever."

The older boy sighed and held onto his items. Suddenly, the carriage stopped. Michael tried to look out but he only saw trees. Luke asked in a certain tone, "What was that?"

"I'll go check it out," Michael sighed, getting out of the carriage. He left the pouch he was holding at his seat as he climbed out of the carriage.

Michael saw the coachmen a couple feet in front of the carriage, there was a tree in front of them that fell to the ground. The older boy walked over to them and touched the bark, "This didn't just fall on its own, it was cut down."

While Michael and the coachmen were trying to figure out what had happened, someone jumped on top of the carriage. They climbed inside and stole Michael's pouch.

Luke screamed as they ran off. Michael turned around and saw someone with a giant coat with his pouch. The older boy dropped what he was doing and ran after the person. They were petty fast but Michael caught up to them and tackled them to the ground.

"Show yourself! You coward!" Michael yelled, trying to take the hoodie off of the person. When he pulled it off, he saw a very pretty boy. He was tan and had a chubby little face but in all the right places, "You're a boy?"

Mostly girls were thief's so Michael was pretty surprised when seeing an attractive boy was the person who stole his pouch.

The boy underneath him smirked, "No, I'm a man. Never underestimate a young looking man."

Before Michael could say anything, he was hit in the head by a rock. He fell to the side as the boy quickly got up and got onto his horse. The boy grabbed onto the rope that was attached to the horse.

Michael sighed when he realized he couldn't catch up the the boy. He held his hand to his head with a groan, "That dîck, I will find him and I will make him pay."

☹☹☹

Yayay! I hope you guys are excited as I am for this story. It is based on the TV show Once Upon A Time.

Let me know your thoughts:)

Please vote and comment