18

Calum jogged his way to the dwarfs cabin. He was nervously holding onto a mug that he was going to give his friends. Well, he hoped that they still would be his friend after what happened.

It was all because of that potion.

Taking a deep breath, Calum set the white mug in front of all of the dwarfs who were sitting at the table in front of him. The dwarfs gave him a confused look.

"I'm sorry. You were right, that potion changed me and I found Michael. I'm also sorry about how poorly I treated you." Calum breathed out, patting the side of his thighs, mentally praying that the dwarfs would forgive him.

The dwarfs' faces lite up, immediately standing up and pulling Calum into a hug. Calum smiled, hugging them back.

When the pulled apart, Calum looked at all of them with a sad look on his face. "King George took Michael. I have to find him."

"We'll help!" Grumpy yelled out, not realizing that his personality of being a grumpy man was fading away from him. Just the look stayed.

"I don't know, guys. It's really dangerous out there." Calum said with a hesitant voice. He looked at all of them and sighed when seeing that he wasn't going to win with them.

"We're going. We can get Ashton and his Granny to help us too." Sneezy informed, immediately sneezing after.

"That's a good idea, we can do that. I'll have to find them first. Should we go now or wait?" Calum asked.

"Let's go now, we can't have you wait any longer for lover boy." Doc exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air, trying to get everyone else excited.

The dwarfs cheered when Calum agreed with a blush appearing on his cheeks. They grabbed the tools and weapons they thought they would need for the adventure and headed out by dawn.

☹☹☹

This story has thirty chapters, if I haven't told you already. After this book is done, I think I will publish my girly calum malum story.

Let me know your thoughts :)

Please vote and comment