12

Calum was sweeping the dusty floor as he hummed a pretty tune. He had a soft smile on his face when seeing a blue bird resting on the open window.

The bird flew off the window and starting flying around the house Calum was staying in. The tan boy's pretty smile turned into a disgusted look as he violently tried to get the bird out of the house with his broom.

"Calum! Stop!" Grumpy shouted, snatching the broom from Calum's hands. The tan boy rolled his eyes when seeing that the bird was still inside the house. Grumpy sighed softly to himself. "Can you please come into the kitchen for a moment?"

The tan boy rolled his eyes once again as he followed Grumpy into the kitchen. You see, Calum was staying with the seven dwarfs after he took that potion and he isn't the same person.

When Grumpy lead Calum to the kitchen, the tan boy saw all the dwarfs sitting at the long table. They looked a little scared as Calum walked into the room.

"You've changed." Sleepy informed before yawning loudly and closing his eyes softly. All the dwarfs nodded their heads in agreement, making Calum groan.

The tan boy threw his head back in annoyance as he saw them all look scared of him. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Suddenly, a little cricket bounced in front of the tan boy, making him gasp. The little green creature plopped himself on a cup that the dwarfs set up for him. "I'm Jiminy. Calum, your friends brought you here to have an intervention. They want to tell you how they feel."

Everyone looked at Doc, he was the one who wanted to hold this intervention, so he has to go first. "Ever since you drank that potion, it's changed you dear and not the the best. I think -- we all think -- that we should get it reversed, if that's possible."

"Drinking the potion wasn't the problem, it was the solution. When I took that potion, it made me forget whoever I needed to forget. It's the Queen I'm angry at, not you guys." Calum informed, giving all the dwarfs glares that were very harsh.

Jiminy sighed softly to himself, looking down at his lap before looking at Calum with his small eyes. "Your anger towards the Queen in understandable, but taking it out on your friends is not the way to do it."

Then it hit Calum, he lifted his chin in realization. He looked back at all the dwarfs and Jiminy before smiling softly.

"You're right. I have to kill the Queen."

☹☹☹

So, if you didn't get that then I will explain it to you. When Calum took the potion, it made him mean and awful to everyone and it made his anger to the queen increase.

And the dwarfs have an intervention for him with Jiminy the cricket. Yay.

Let me know your thoughts :)

Please vote and comment