27

Michael secretly made his way inside of the empty castle where he saw a throne and a woman was sitting in it. The back of the throne was facing Michael so the boy snuck behind it and jumped in front of her. The woman had a look on her face which looked like she knew he was coming.

He quickly took out his sword and held it to her neck, knowing she could possibly do something and bring the beast out. "Where is the beast?"

"You're looking at her." The woman smirked, suddenly waving her hand forward which held incredible force, pushing Michael away from her and onto the cold ground. "Beast is so harsh, I prefer maleficent."

Before Michael could say anything else, his eyes widen when watching the woman who was once standing there transform into a dragon. He hesitated before standing up, clutching his sword to his chest so he wouldn't drop it.

He tried to run away from the dragon, making her spit fire at him at every direction Michael made. Suddenly, he jumps away from a ball
of fire that was thrown at him, making him stand very close to the dragon.

Michael waited till she turned to him to spit more fire. When her mouth opened, Michael quickly took the egg out of his coat and threw it into her mouth. Making sure it was down her throat, Michael ran back to the throne.

He watched as she choked on the egg which eventually went down her throat. When she turned around, Michael quickly looked back and saw a giant window. He waved goodbye to her before jumping out and falling into the ocean under the castle.

☹☹☹

Let me know your thoughts :)

Please vote and comment