15

Michael grumbled under his breath as he marched himself to where Rumplelstiltskin was living. He had to find Calum. He had to find out how Calum became this awful and mean person.

Calum was the love of his life.

The black haired man slammed open the door. He shouted for Rumplelstiltskin as he looked around the room to find him.

"Hello!" Rumplelstiltskin giggled with his creepy smile and a wave. He jumped out from behind his table in the middle of the room. The man walked over to Michael.

"I know you gave some type of potion to Calum and I want you to give him another to change him back to the way he was." Michael demanded, already getting to the point on why he was here in the first place.

"There is only potion thing that can reverse a potion. The only way to break the curse is true loves kiss. But you can't do that unless you know where he is." Rumplelstiltskin informed, his fingers grazing over his shelf of potions.

"Alright, where is he?" Michael huffed, crossing his arms over his chest like a child.

"Uh, uh, uh." Rumplelstiltskin tsked, walking back to Michael who was standing a couple feet away from the table in the middle of the room. "I think I should have something in return."

"Fine. What do you want? Money?" Michael pressed.

Rumplelstiltskin looked at Michael from head to toe with his hand rubbing at his jaw. He looked Michael in the eyes. "Your cloak."

"My cloak? Why?" Michael asked with a confused look on his face.

"I guess you really don't want to know where your sweet Calum is then." Rumplelstiltskin sighed dramatically with a fake frown on his face and a small smirk hiding behind it.

Michael grumbled under his breath as he slid the cloak off of his shoulders and throwing it to Rumplelstiltskin. He was honestly confused and annoyed. He just wanted to know where Calum was. "Okay? Where is he?"

"He is off to kill the Queen." Rumplelstiltskin squealed, swinging the cloak around in the air with a smile on his face.

The black haired man's eyes widen, he couldn't believe what he just heard. But he shook his head, thanking Rumplelstiltskin before rushing out of the room and to find Calum since he knew where the Queen would be.

☹☹☹

All I want is a follow from Troye. That is all so I can slide into his DM's and tell him to marry me even if he's gay and illegal. It can be one of those relationships where I just stare at him.

Let me know your thoughts :)

Please vote and comment