13

Calum kept himself quiet as he crouched down behind a tree in the dark woods. He pulled his hood over his head and fixed gloves as he heard a Knight come his way.

When the steps on the leafs increased to Calum's ears, the tan boy held out his foot, making the Knight trip and fall to the ground. Calum grabbed the Knight's sword and held it up to his neck.

"What do you want? Who are you?!" The Knight asked loudly, he was obviously terrified because a sword was being held to his neck. He could feel the blade almost slicing his neck.

"Where is the Queen?" Calum asked in a hush voiced, pulling the Knight on his feet. He slowly walked behind the man and brought his face closer to his neck. Calum's hot breath hit the Knight's neck, making him squirm.

"Why would I tell you?" The Knight spat, suddenly forgetting that a sword was being held to his throat. He then felt the sword sharply press against him, making his eyes widen. "She's --"

"Calum! Let go of him!" A voice suddenly yelled from behind. Calum turned his head a little, gripping his hand on the Knights arm so he didn't escape. He saw Grumpy coming his way. The tan boy quickly banged the Knights head against the tree, making him fall to the ground immediately.

When he fell, Calum put the sword in a pouch that was around his waist and that was meant for them. He rolled his eyes when Grumpy came closer.

"What do you want?"

"I'm taking you to Rumpelstiltskin to bring you back."

☹☹☹

Michael groaned loudly, his horse tripping over some sticks as they made their way through the woods. He looked around, trying to see if Calum was anywhere around him.

His eyes suddenly caught someone laying on the ground. Michael made his horse stop walking, he slipped himself off and walked over to the person.

The black haired man kicked the person slightly, trying to wake them up. After a couple of seconds, the person woke up. It was a man, the man stood up and Michael immediately regretted waking him up. The man's junk was hanging out, he was naked.

"Why the hell are you naked and why were you sleeping in the woods? Put this on." Michael pressed, taking off his coat and handing it to the naked man.

"That bastard Calum Hood knocked me out and took my armor. He wanted to know where the Queen was to kill her." The man explained, who was a Knight.

"Calum Hood? He wouldn't do that." Michael argued, shaking his head. He knew Calum, he knew the love of his life would never do such a thing to someone. "I know him, he wouldn't do that."

"I guess you don't know that much about him." The Knight mumbled, putting the coat around his body.

☹☹☹

A NEW CHAPTER.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SO HAPPY BUT I AM AND I HOPE YOU ARE TOO. YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE HAPPY. LUB YOU.

It's very cold in my room and I love it.

Let me know your thoughts :)

Please vote and comment