28

Michael groaned, walking out of the ocean. He sighed happily when making it out, ruffling his wet hair and trying to make it not so flat. The black haired boy gasped when seeing Rumplelstiltskin standing there.

"Jesus, you scared me." Michael gasped, holding his hand to his chest in fear.

"You did very well, Michael." Rumplelstiltskin said, walking a couple steps closer to Michael with a grin. He suddenly pulled out a ring and let it dangle from his pointer finger. "I'm assuming you would like this now?"

Michael nodded eagerly, smiling when Rumplelstiltskin took it off of his finger and handed it to him. The black haired boy put the ring in his pouch and made sure that it was closed before looking back up at the creepy man. "Thank you."

Michael then started walking away from Rumplelstiltskin, slightly moving his legs very far apart since they were drenched with water. But, Rumplelstiltskin stopped him with a weird noise. Suddenly, Rumplelstiltskin held up his finger and waved it and Michael's wet clothes disappeared, turning into something very fancy.

"Now you're ready for your big moment!" Rumplelstiltskin smiled, crossing his arms over his chest in a happy way.

"Why do you want us together? What do you get out of it?" Michael asked, running his hands down his dry cloak and warming himself up in the white outfit.

"I'm a fan of true love and what it creates." Rumplelstiltskin replied honestly, grinning with a giggle. He ignored Michael's confused face and just shooed him away before pointing to the horse he brought for the black haired boy.

Michael thanked him once again before walking up to the horse and getting on it. Once he was on the horse and made sure he wouldn't fall off, he made the horse start running away from the ocean.

☹☹☹

Double update.