25

"Where is he?!" The Queen yelled at the Huntsman as she paced back and forth in front of the long mirror.

"I'm sorry, he escaped." The Huntsman replied, fiddling with his fingers while being very nervous.

The Queen looked into her long mirror, watching as it magically showed where Michael was and what he was doing. She smiled evilly and watched.

☹☹☹

Michael looked around the woods as he tried to find his way through it. He was trying to find Calum's friends so he could be there for the tan boy's funeral.

Suddenly, he heard a familiar giggle. Michael jumped and turned around, seeing that it was Rumplelstiltskin. The man had a smile on his face as he jumped off of the tree branch he was standing on. "I have something for you."

The black haired boy rose an eyebrow in confusion, then his eyes widening when seeing it was his father's ring. It was the ring he was supposed to give to Luke. "That doesn't belong to you."

"I know, that's why I'm giving it back to you." Rumplelstiltskin informed, letting the small ring twirl around his finger. "But, when you have this on, the closer you get to Calum, the brighter the ring will get. Interested?"

"Give it to me."

"For a price."

"No more prices!"

Michael then took out his sword, holding it up in front of Rumplelstiltskin, showing that he would fight for the ring. Rumplelstiltskin smirked and took out his own.

They began fighting with the swords and they were moving all around the woods. Occasionally, Michael would take Rumplelstiltskin's sword but the man somehow always knew how to get it back.

That's when Michael ended up on the ground with his sword taken. Rumplelstiltskin helped Michael stand up while he still has both swords in his hands. "You see, we both want the same thing."

"What would that be?"

"For you and your true love to be together of course."

☹☹☹

Only five more chapters till the ending! I don't think I will make an epilogue, but I'm not sure yet.

Let me know your thoughts :)

Please vote and comment