14

"-- and he's turned into this mean and awful person because of that potion and I want you to give use something that can change him back to the way he was." Grumpy explained to Rumpelstiltskin with a frown on his face as he watched Calum slide his finger over all of the weapons in the corner of the room.

"No potion can't bring back true love, deary." Rumpelstiltskin said, looking at all of his potions that were on a shelf. "And there is no potion for what you're asking me."

"Are you kidding me? You literally have a potion for everything!" Grumpy exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air as he watched Rumpelstiltskin walk over to Calum with a small and creepy smile.

"What is it that you really want?" Rumpelstiltskin whispered, his face very close to Calum's. He knew that Calum didn't want to come here in the first place and he knew that the boy wanted something else.

"I want to kill the Queen." Calum replied with a smirk, puffing out his chest in confidence.

The tan boy has always wanted to say that since he was a child but he never had the confidence to do so, he was terrified. But now he's not.

It's all just been so weird for Calum, even though he hasn't admitted it. He felt so different and weird, he didn't know why. The dwarfs told him it was because of the potion he took but he doesn't believe them.

He thinks it's just the way he is.

"Oh really? Well then I have something for you." Rumpelstiltskin giggled, walking over to the tall table in the middle of the room. He opened the top of it and pulled out a bow and arrow, along with a map. He walked back to Calum and pointed to a certain spot on the map. "It always finds its target."

"What do you want? I know you want something since magic come with a price? What do I have to do to repay you?" Calum asked, taking the bow and arrow along with the map from Rumpelstiltskin.

Rumpelstiltskin leaned close to Calum with a very wide and creepy smile. "Let's just say that I'm invested in your future."

☹☹☹

I don't have school tomorrow since it's Veterans Day so I'll probably update again tomorrow

Let me know your thoughts :)

Please vote and comment