06

a couple months later..

Calum sighed as he sat on a light brown log and took a deep breath. He was tired. He was lonely. He wanted to see Michael.

As thoughts of his family as if once was popped into his head, he suddenly heard some shuffling coming from the woods he just came out of. He stood up and quickly took out his sword that he stole from a knight.

But he took a breath of relief when seeing it was his friend, Ashton. He sat back down as Ashton walked over to him with a basket in his hands. Ashton had on his red cloak with the hood up. "Hey, where were you?"

"I was running away from the Knights. They couldn't find me so I stopped here. How was your granny?" Calum replied, picking at the wood from the log.

Ashton put his hood down and also the basket. "She's alright. I had a little rip in my cloak so she had to fix it before tonight because you know, I don't feel like being a wolf tonight."

"Smart." Calum chuckled, kicking his feet at the grass.

Ashton looked at him sadly, sighing when knowing Calum wasn't going to like what he was going to say. "He's marrying him. I heard it from some towns people that's he's still getting married."

"I know. I just -- I don't know. I have these feelings and I just want them to go away because I know that we would never happen." Calum groaned.

"I may have a solution for that."

☹☹☹

"What is it that you want deary?" A man who had a horrifying face who goes by the name of Rumpelstiltskin asked. His smile was absolutely creepy and Calum was kind of shaking.

Calum held his head up high to show Rumpelstiltskin that he wasn't scared. "I want to forget about someone and I know that you'll help."

Rumpelstiltskin giggled in a way that was absolutely terrifying. It wasn't the type of terrifying where you would scream and run away. It was a creepy terrifying. "If that's what you want, I have something that will help."

Before Calum could say anything, Rumpelstiltskin went over to his shelf of potion bottles with labels to show what they were for. He grabbed one that was very small and didn't have much in it.

He held it out in front of Calum but when Calum went to grab it, Rumpelstiltskin pulled it back with a devilish smile and a giggle. "But! You do know that magic comes with a price."

"What do you want?" Calum asked with a slight sigh, just wanting the potion.

"A piece of your hair." Rumpelstiltskin said with a smile. He held the potion to his side as he waited for Calum's response.

"My hair? What do you want my hair for?" Calum muttered quietly.

"Secrets." Rumpelstiltskin giggled before taking his hand and ripping a small strand of Calum's raven black hair and setting it on a table next to them.

Calum rose an eyebrow but shook his head as Rumpelstiltskin handed him the potion. He put it into his bag with a sigh before thanking the man in front of him and walking out of the house.

☹☹☹

Ashton is a werewolf by the way if you didn't catch on to the beginning of the chapter. Calum didn't take the potion..yet.

I update this way too much, I'm sorry. I listened to Selena Gomez's new album and it's pimpin.

Let me know your thoughts:)

Please vote and comment