CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Beginne am Anfang

"I know what I want to do," he gritted his teeth, "but I'm scared to hurt you." Cole breathed out letting the words fill my scared thought

I took a deep breath. We were both breathing hard. "I want it too. I want it more than anything in the world, but you're so big, it scares me too. But I DO want it. I really NEED to feel you inside me" I kissed his chin and looked into his eyes again.

"Ohhhh, god baby," he rolled his eyes back, looking up, "I can only imagine how it would feel to be inside you," he looked back down at me, "but I don't want to hurt you."

"If we go real slow, I..." I trailed off, lost in his eyes. We kissed some more, then he took me by the hand and led me to the bed. I was weak kneed and trembling. I didn't know just how he wanted to go about this.

"C'mere."

He pulled my hand, inviting me to lay beside him. I crawled into the niche he made for me and snuggled into his side, laying my head on his shoulder. I relaxed and put my left arm across his broad chest, listening to his heartbeat. After a minute, I asked, "Whatcha thinkin'?"

He chuckled. "I'm thinkin' how lucky I am."

I raised my head, "Oh my god, that's exactly what I was just thinking!"

He chuckled and hugged me to him, "We're just a couple of lucky mother fuckers, ain't we?"I laughed.

"But I'm the luckiest one. Look what I get!"

I reached down and grabbed hold of his meat, pointing the wide, semi hard shaft up. He got up in one swift maneuver, laying me on my back. Effortlessly pulling me down from the pillow to the middle of the bed, he stood on his knees between my legs.

He looked me up and down, "Oooh, look what I get!" Then he leaned down over me on his hands and knees, looking down into my eyes. I spread my legs wide and drew my knees up. The tip of his cock was poking near my butt. I was having a hot flash. I'd never thought through the terms 'dominant' and 'submissive' before, but I realized they did apply to us.

He was dominant, protective by nature, like he said, and I was ready to give myself to him, to feel him enter my body and possess me, to make me his.

I was scared, but I HAD TO HAVE IT. "Yeah, you get every bit of me, body and soul," I said as I writhed around under him, pulling my groin up so I could press his cock harder into me.

 I looked down between us and thrilled to the sight of his hairy muscular legs spreading mine, his pubic hair framing the base of his majestic tool.

I looked at his chest and put my hands on the nicely rounded pecs, running my fingers through his soft hair, thinking how exciting it was to me to have his big strong body hovering over me, protecting and enveloping me.

He said, "I want your heart." and blew me away yet again.

"You already got it." I reached up and grasped his back with my arms, his tailbone with my heels, and pulled my body up under, into him.

I held my head up to his and kissed him passionately. He returned the passion as he slowly, easing much of his weight down on me, grinding our mouths and bodies together. I was electrified, urgently grinding my ass up into the base of his cock, trying to let him know that I had to have it NOW, I'm ready for it NOW! No more hesitating, give it to me NOW!