It's his.

"You need to hang your clothes up while I start on dinner", he says placing the 3 bags fullof clothes on the bed.

"I'm vegetarian by the way", he pauses and turns to me with a smirk.

"I know", his arm reaching to close the door behind him.

One side of the closet is empty, so I'm guessing it's mine.

After hanging the clothes up I lay down on the edge of the bed, my eyes feeling heavy before they completely fall.

*

Mason

I know this wasn't the way to get her to be mine, I love her but I don't know if she will ever be able to say the same thing to me.

My hands pound at the dough before striding down the hall to get Blythe.

My eyes travel across her body and stop at the ring on her hand. A feeling of guilt rising in my throat.

Carefully I remove the ring from her finger setting it down on the night stand beside her and placing a kiss on her forehead.

*

My eyes fly open as a pair of lips kiss my forehead, Mason standing over me.

"I need you in the kitchen", his tone  cold as he walks away from me.

The feeling I get from the ring being removed is great.

I make my way to the kitchen, instantly sitting on top of the counter.

"What are you making?", I ask softly.

"Pizza, and you're going to help", I nod, not in the mood to argue.

I cringe after he kisses my forehead, his eyebrows frowning at my expression.

"Have you ever made pizza before?", he asks grabbing a rolling pin from the drawer.

I shake my head 'no' as I watch his moves carefully.

He places the rolling pin in my hand carefully trying not to startle me.

Immediately I begin to roll my pizza dough out over the counter smothered with flour.

"You're a natural", a deep chuckle following his words.

"You could say that", my tone cold with my eyes glued on my project.

I reach around him for the marinara sauce, plopping spoonfuls onto the dough and spreading it towards the perimeter.

Soon after the sauce is perfectly spread I add a couple of toppings Mason has over the counter.

Lots of cheese, spinach, and jalapeños.

"You're gonna shit a ton", he laughs, his words making my laugh as well.

Blythe why are you laughing? This sick son of a bitch kidnapped you!

"More time away from you is time well spent", my state cold as I place the pizza in the oven. The wood floor creaking as I walk back to the bedroom.

*

"Mason wake up!", I yell over the beds loud creaking.

His hair is sticking to his forehead with sweat and his face strained as his body moves in the way that I find familiar.

Liz. He's having fucking seizure.

My arms wrap around him to place him on his side as I saw the nurses do in the hospital.

"Mason can you hear me?", I call out.

I may hate him, but I won't watch him die.

A scream fills the room as a hand grabs mine.

"I'm okay", he coughs out. How could he recover from a damn seizure so quickly?

"What just happened", I say once I catch my breath.

"I used to have seizures almost every week since I was 3 but they stopped at the age of 18 once I first saw you. I don't know what it was. I refused to go to the hospital since the first time it's happened. The last time I saw my mum was in a hospital, I thought it would be my last time being in one, but I just had to meet you", my heart feels heavy for him for the first time. I don't get how I could help him in any way possible, he doesn't even know me.

My eyes scavenge over him, only his face viewable from the light through the heavy curtains over the window.

Removing my hand from his, I lift the blanket so I can sleep again, hopefully this time uninterrupted.