Chapter Ten

*Reed above*

After Carter had his good fun making me a human dress up doll, he finally decided it was okay for me to see the end result. I had to slip into the bathroom before to bind my chest and slip into a pair of boy briefs before walking back out and letting Carter help me dress without screwing up my hair that's nicely tucked into a beanie.

Stepping in front of the mirror, I bite my lip to hold back a huge grin. Not only do I look like a guy, but I actually look good.

"This isn't fair," Carter pouts playfully.

I scrunch my nose and frown, "What isn't?"

"You're a hotter guy than I am," He says, laughing as he adjusts my jacket.

I grin, feeling rather confident for once as I take in my appearance. Black skinnies with tears in the knees, a loose white tee and black leather jacket. He literally turned me from frilly Theresa,  to bad boy Theo. The clothing hangs just enough to hide any bump left after binding and also disguises my curves well, giving me a narrower appearance. He lent me a silver men's ring and a couple leather bracelets to top it off. With my regular make up gone, and face contoured just right to give my features a more masculine appearance, I'd give props to anyone who recognizes me tonight.

Jumping at the sound of my window being shoved open, I glance over and see Carter already half way out, "You coming, Theo?"

My heart leaps at the sound of him calling me knowingly by my preferred name as I nod, smiling as I quickly follow him out.

The house is literally pulsating as we step through the front door; the smell of booze and sweat pungent in the air. No one seems to care though as everyone is either dancing, sitting around socializing or rushing off laughing after their friends to god knows where. I've been to a couple parties, but most have them have been pretty small and usually just consisted of music playing while people play beer pong or hang around passing joints. Not my scene, which is why I stopped attending. This one though, it actually seems fun. I find myself wanting to dance and socialize. Maybe it's not the party, maybe I just want to see how people get along with the real me.

"Do you know anyone here?" Carter asks me as we enter the kitchen and he begins mixing us both drinks.

I glance around seeing a few familiar faces, but no one I really know personally, "Not really."

I take my drink from him, sipping on it a bit and kind of being a wallflower while I wait for the liquid courage to kick in and give me the confidence I need to go meet up with Reed. Eventually, girls flock over--as expected-- and start asking Carter to dance with them. He looks awkward at the sudden attention, and I'm about to leave when one of the girls turns to me.

"Hey, you're kind of cute," She slurs with a little smirk. "Come dance with us?"

My eyes widen, realizing that this is actually happening. A girl is actually hitting on me, on Theo. She even finds me cute. Not that I'm interested in girls in the slightest, but I'm beyond flattered that I'm about to accept when a warm hand lands on my shoulder tugging me back gently.

"Sorry, Holly," Reed says. "I'm going to have to steal my friend from you."

She pouts, but shrugs and follows after her friends and Carter, who I only just notice has been dragged off. Oh well, he'll be okay and I'll check up on him in about an hour just to be sure all is well. I turn to face Reed, unable to keep a slight smile off my face at the way his face is slightly pink from the heat in here, or maybe because he's already slightly tipsy.