"I'm going to the store. I should be back soon enough." You told Absol as you walked out of the Cafe and down the street...

Absol pov

I herd the door closed and saw (y/n) walk right out of the Cafe. I sighed and looked out the window more, focusing on the ominous feeling I just had. I knew a death would happen soon...

The hair on my skin stood up as I looked at (y/n) again. The red mark was on her... my heart dropped in my stomache. (y/n) couldn't have the death mark on her! There has to be some other way-

A terrible screech of tires filled up the whole street as a car was speeding down the road. I didn't take second thoughts and toke off running. I slammed the door opened and ran down the street to (y/n). Her head was turned just when the car is almost coming to her.

'I'm going to make it in time! I know I will!'
I though to myself as I used Quick Attack, right when the car is just five feet away from (y/n). I pushed her out of the way in time, but didn't have time for myself as I felt my side get hit frist.

(y/n) pov

I gaps as I got pushed out of the way from the speeding car that almost hit me. I tumble at the ground and towards the side walk as I heard screams of people filing my ears. I stood up and saw a trail of blood from where I was before to the end where the drunk driver was. I saw a bloody almost dead like body a little a way from the car.

I walk over there, my leg shaking with each step as I got closer to the body. A scream could be heard, louder than the ones earlier. Then the sound of my heart breaking could be heard from miles... the world when black as I felt a pair of arms catch me...

I woke up in the hospital as a nurse told me I passed out from shock. Tears ran down my face as I told her about Absol.

The women gave me pained eyes. "I'm sorry... miss (y/l)... but Absol is... dead..."

A wave of sobs come out from my mouth. The nurse panicked and rubbed my back. Telling me everything will get better. I didn't believe a word she said too me, her lies where nothing too me as I wepped in my shirt.

"A-absol!! W-why did you d-die for me?!" I cried out in pain

The nurse stopped rubbing my back as she looked me into the eyes.

"Would you like too see him... miss (y/l) before they..."

I already new the answer to her questions as I nod and let her lead me to Absol's room. She closed the door behind her as I let out a terrible sob from my heart. I looked down at Absol. His body in bandages, bloody everywhere with his arms and legs broken.

I felt rage at the drunken driver. Why did he have to live and not Absol?! He was the idiot who went out driving in the frist place! He should have paid the price! Not Absol!

I shook with rage until it when away as I look at Absol's body again. I cry each time I took a step to his bed. I rested my head on his chest, crying out my heart as it was broken already.

"Why A-absol?..." I spoke in a broken voice. "Why did you die for me?! I s-should be the one dead! N-not you! I love you A-absol! More than just a pokemon to it's a trainer! I really l-love you! I didn't say anything because I d-didn't think you though the same way!" A terrible sob came up threw my throat as Absol's chest was soaked in my tears. "WHY?! DAMN IT ABSOL!! I LOVE YOU!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AWAY!!! I DON'T WANT YOU DEAD!!"

I let out all my sobs as Absol was soaked in my tears of love with me. My heart ache with sadness and guilt of the thought Absol sacrificing himself for me.

I contuied to sobbed until my heart stopped for a moment. I thought I heard a beat. I... I couldn't have... my hearts the only one even alive... there is was again... I looked up to see Absol's eyes opening. I couldn't believe my eyes, Absol was alive!

"A-absol?!" I almost shouted out as I hugged him too me. I felt his heart beating in my ear. He was alive. I cried my eyes out again, but this time of pure joy.

"(y-y/n)..."

I heard Absol's broken voice call for me. I look up to see his face just inches from my own.

"I love y-you too... I would sacrifice myslef for you any t-time... because (y/n)... your l-love of tears where so s-stronge for me... that I w-was given a second chance of l-life just for you... and (y/n)... the n-next time you say you s-should have d-died... you'll be k-killed by me..."

I just chuckled at him with tears in my eyes. "Thanks for that. But don't you go dieing on me again mister!"

Absol gave me a weak smile. "I promise on my s-second life I w-won't... because I love you too (y/n)."

I smile and let him lean in and kiss my soft (l/c) lips. He kisses me deeply as I kissed back, knowing my broken heart as repairing itself from are own love.