I turn on the water and jump in the cool shower trying to wash away all the bad memories.

Though still they cling to me and I know there is just one way to settle this.

I have got to talk to Aiden about this mess. I need his proper forgiveness even if he doesn't forgive me afterwards, I still need to apologize. For what I did. It was cruel and just plain out bitchy and I don't deserve to talk to him today without addressing what happened five years ago.

Once I finish lathering myself with body wash and cleaning my scalp. I turn off the water and start getting ready for today.

***

"Wow. Liz I'm so sorry you had that dream. That sounds terrible. Why didn't you wake me up stupid."

I put my cereal in the sink.

"Because Ashley I didn't want to bother you. Plus you wouldn't have woken up."

I sigh and sit down on the couch. We have to get going soon to get to school. This week seems to be going on forever.

"Well I say you're right. You need to just clear your mind and your brain and just talk about the situation with Aiden. It'll make you feel better knowing its out in the open and you've apologized. I'm sure he will forgive you liz, and if the worst thing happens and he doesn't well. At least you can say that you tried and that's all that matters sweet cheeks. Ok? I don't want you worrying about this anymore."

I hug Ashley. "What would I do without you.."

She hugs me back. And with that we get into my black jeep, and I drive us to school.

***

"So, because of this what would be the answer to this final equation?"

The whole class stays silent.

The bell rings dismissing us to go home. Though I walk to the other end of the school. Having to go to dance practice, I get many waves and hellos from fellow teachers and students.

"Hey Liz!"

I turn around and see the whole cheerleading squad.

"Hey! What's up?"

Nina the head cheerleader and one of my good friends speaks first. "Well first we just wanted to tell you that we are so excited for the pep rally. Y'all dancers and us cheerleaders are gonna do so amazing." I smile and nod my head letting her continue.

"Also. There's going to be a party at Brian's place I'm sure he's talked to you about it and well we wanted to know if you and Ashley would be attending." She says finishing off with a shining smile.

"Yeah yeah! Of course. You know me and Ashley we never miss a good time."

They all laugh and I join in. We say our goodbyes and I head towards the dance room.

So far today has been pretty good. Though I didn't get to talk to Aiden fourth period. Our teacher thought it would be an amazing idea to assign book work for the whole period instead. Amazing right?

"Hello, good afternoon."

"Good afternoon miss B" we all say.

We quickly dress out and start warming up with 100 jumping jacks then go into stretching.

I slide into my right splits and try to balance myself with out holding on to the ground. I slowly lift my arms up and smile. Learning new moves is always fun.

After going over the pep rally dance many times. Which is about a 6 min long routine of hip hop. The teacher lets us dress out back to our clothes.

"Good job ladies we will be very prepared for Friday"

Me being my lazy self stay in my black leggings and black dance shirt. I slip on my white converse and throw my clothes into my duffle bag. I put my hair down letting the soft waves fall down.

And exit the class.

I check my phone and notice I got a message from Aiden

Shit! After school. The library I forgot.

I check the message.

Aiden
"Hey I'll be at the library at around 3:30. Stop by if you can make it. :)"

I check my phone.

ITS FREAKING 3:20!

I run all the way to the parking lot. I grab my keys start my car and try to get out of the school zone as fast as possible.

I soon pull up to a red light.

Come on come on.

Green

YAS

I press on the gas. I can not be late for this shit. He's gonna think I blew him off.

I pull up to the library and get out of my jeep. I grab my bag and run to the doors.

I check my phone 3:29

Oh thank the lord.

I walk in and feel the warmth of inside. I didn't realize it was that chilly out.

I walk towards the back where all the tables are located.

I pass by many readers until I spy Aiden reading a very large textbook.

I plop my shit down and sit in the chair in front of him. He looks up with wide eyes and then realizes it's me. The surprised expression never leaving his face.

"You came..?"

"Yup." I say smiling. I look down at my attire.

FUCK IM IN MY DANCE CLOTHES.

"Uh would you excuse me for a second I have to use the lady's room." I quickly grab my duffle bag and run to the restroom.

I look at myself in the mirror

"Uh gross" I whine

I changed into my regular clothing and slipped on my nude flats.

I then sprayed some perfume and touched up my makeup. Adding some Chapstick and making sure I put on plenty of deodorant I fixed my hair then walked out feeling better and more prepared.

I sit down across from him again this time he glances at me and then looks stunned then confused.

"H-how did y-you..?"

"So" I say "what's our country going to be."

He looks a little confused then finally realizes what I just said.

"Oh. Uh well I uh was just waiting for us to pick it together I didn't want to pick something you didn't like it you know"

I smiled. Aw. *heart melts*

"Well then let's see.. What about.. Brazil?" I question.

He smiles "Brazil would be nice."

I smile as well. "I know right. It's so beautiful." I respond in awe

"Just like you.." He whispers softly.

WHATCHA THINK !

Comment

Vote

Eat pizza

Be happy

And see ya soon!