EPILOGUE: It's Just The Beginning

Start from the beginning

"Babe, remember how you asked me if I would ever have a tattoo about a girl? And I said 'I would when I find the one'"

"Continue.."

"It's because I wanted this day to be remembered." He smiled.

"I still don't get it." I stated.

"Cheryl, you're my everything. You are my bestfriend, my girl, and my slut rolled into one" He winked, which made me chuckle.

"You are the only person who understands me. You're the only person who knows me inside and out. I love how you don't seem to get mad at me when I party hard. I love how you take care of me when i'm drunk or sick. I love how you kiss my face, neck, and lips to make me wake up. I love everything about you."

I was so shocked when I saw him drop in one knee and get a ring from his pocket.

"And I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so will you marry me?"

*End of Flashback*

I looked at him mouthing an “I love you”, which he also did mouthing an “I love you more”, whilst people cheered or whistled making me chuckle.

“And we have our beautiful and handsome 5-year-old twins.” Zayn added.

“How’s Sophia and Jaden doing? You guys don’t show them to the public that much, why so?” Ellen asked about us hiding our fraternal twins from the Media

“We want them to live off the spotlight, and live free like a normal child. We want them to have a great childhood, just like we did.” I answered.

“Do you think they’d try pursuing careers under the spotlight though?” She countered.

“If they want to then why not?! We really just want them to do what they have passion for. If they’d like working in the industry, then we would support them.” I smiled, receiving a few claps here and there.

“What do you think are their interests right now though?” She asked.

“Well right now we don’t know because they’re still five” Zayn chuckled.

“But Sophie seems to want to be a Rock Star when she grows up.” I laughed.

Sophie does wants to be a Rock Star when she grows up, which is really interesting. She seemed to get it from her Aunt Perrie, because Perrie has a Rocker chick side.. She got it from her Dad, I think. But who knows what she wants to be when she grows up? I used to want to be a Princess when I was young, but it changed into Event Oraganizing when I grew...

“How about Jaden?” Ellen asked.

“Well Jaden seems to be more inside of his shell…” Zayn stated.

“I think he’ll sing when he grows up, just like his Dad.” I stroked Zayn shoulder smiling at him.

“Why so?” Ellen asked curiously.

“I heard him singing while taking a bath.”

“Mama’s boy!” Zayn mocked.

“He loves you too babe!” I slapped his shoulder playfully.

He just laughed.

Zayn is still a dimwit sometimes.

But he’s my dimwit.

My life has been a rollercoaster ride. It was full of up’s and down’s, high’s and low’s, sadness and happiness. Who would’ve thought moving to England would change my whole life? If a fortune teller told me, that I would find happiness and build my own family at England, I wouldn’t have believed her in one bit. England’s good, but to me, at that time; it just seemed like a gloomy place where it always rained, a place where there are true Princesses, and a place where people have accents that are sometimes hard to understand. Who knew that I would meet a celebrity that I don’t know, but looks like me, and wants to change places with me. The irony. But I knew that things happen for a reason, and that incident led me to my Zayn; my one and only, the love of my life, my husband, the father of my children, the nappy changer. Who would’ve thought that Mr. Zayn Javadd Malik would change his children nappies, just for me? He’s really so sweet. Zayn, Sophia, and Jaden changed my life for the better. They’re my whole world. I love them. They thought me that sometime in life, when you lose a thing you love, you get something better. When the door closes, there’s a window that opens. So many things has changed in my life in these 7 years. If you think this is the End, NO, this is just the beginning… The beginning of another adventure with my beloved family. There will be up’s and down’s, but who cares? As long as I’m with my loved ones I’m happy.

-Mrs. Cheryl Beatrice Malik

President of Spencer Party planning Co.

Mother of two

A loving wife

                                                          THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is going to be a long speech about Thanking and Loving you guys, you were warned. OK, here it goes. I really want to THANK each and everyone who read this story from the start to ending. Thanks to those who read it when it only had a 100 reads, thank you to the people who read it now. I never thought this story would get a hundred thousand reads, I swear. Nobody even commented at first, but now that you guys read, vote, and comment, even fan me sometimes, it really just makes me HAPPY! I love you guys so much! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT. I hope you support me at my upcoming stories too. I know i've been a bull updater these past few weeks because I moved to a new country... But I love that you guys still wait and support. 

Contact me through these social networks:

Twitter: @tesserawr 

Instagram: @tesserawr

LOVE YOU LOADS<3 xx