Chapter 19

*Harry's POV*

I saw her laying there, lifeless. I quickly through the stranger into the wall as she screamed and layed still. I had already called 911, so they were on the way. When she called me, I was laying in my bedroom crying. Crying about how she chose Niall. Crying about how I knew I could never act the same way around him. But when I heard her scream, I could hear it through her voice. The way she called my name. She hadn't picked Niall. She picked me. And this was my fault. This was all my fault. All the hate... All the pain... I had to fix this. And as much as it pained me, I knew the one and only way.

*Taylor's POV*

This time, I was no longer in the warming light. I was in pitch black darkness. Like a jail cell. But I could hear every noise. Every sound. I felt someone push a pill down my throat as water trickled down slowly. I began to feel my aching body somewhat come back to life as I opened my eyes to a doctor. I immediately spoke, "Where's Harry?" "Woah, please calm down Ms. Sparks you have been severely injured, so you must rest. I will send him in for you." the doctor said with a slight smile.

I waited for a long moment until I saw his curls bounce through the door. A smile lit up on my face and I no longer cared what the doctor said. I took every strength that I had in all of my bones and brought myself up to stand. He quickly took me into his embrace and squeezed me tightly. I already felt the tears begin to fall down my cheeks. I finally had him. I could finally be happy with him, an live on my life. I had fans now, my Dad, friends, and him. It was all I needed.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. The green color made my stomach want to flip, in a good way. It felt good to look into his eyes, finally with no guilt. I planted my forehead strongly against his breathing roughly. "I love you." I whispered as I shut my eyes tightly. "I love you like no other Taylor." he sighed. Looking into his eyes, it was like I never wanted to leave. I smiled and leaned into give a simple kiss. "But." he said. I pulled away slightly to meet his nervous eyes. "They say if you truly love someone, you'll let them go." he said looking at the ground. I felt tears form in my eyes. I was more than confused. What was happening? I loved him, and he loved me. Wasn't that enough? "Taylor, I need to let you go." he whispered.