Chapter 12

*Harry's POV*

She went from ecstatic to depressed in less the minute. I know someone must have sent her a text that changed her mood but I didn't want to bug her about it. Instead I put the keys in the car and began to drive back to the hotel. On the way Taylor put her wig back on, but she wasn't talking. I couldn't even hear her breathing. I wanted to know who texted her, or tweeted her. But before I knew it, we were walking into the hotel. A bunch of fans tried to attack us but I shoved Taylor in so they wouldn't grab at her wig. She didn't wait for me, she just kept walking. What the hell was wrong with her?

*Taylor's POV*

I tried to avoid him. I couldn't fall for him anymore. I came here for one reason, to sing and look what kind of mess I've gotten into. I am stuck between two amazing guys while still trying to hide the fact that I am really a girl. Everything was just becoming too overwhelming. I couldn't let myself be around Harry. I needed to think. I quickly jolted into the elevator and pressed the close button a million times but someone's hand caught the elevator door. Harry stepped in and silently stood next to me. I could feel the tension rise up my body. "Was it something I said?" he whispered but I just shook my head silently. "What are we doing Harry?" I turned to face him. "We can't be together so what are we doing? Seriously?" I asked. "The tour doesn't last forever, Tayl.." "That's not what I'm talking about. Management would never let you date a girl like me. They barely let Niall take me on that date and especially after what happened...it just won't work Harry. We're just digging our own grave." I sighed and leaned my head on the elevator wall. I quickly felt his hands around my waist as he held me tightly. "I'm scared too, Taylor. I've never liked anyone as much as you." he breathed into my ear. I felt my body tingle up as I turned to face him. He barely had to say a sentence and I'd already fell back into his trap. I leaned in slowly but then the elevator door swung open and I jumped off Harry. The random hotel guest looked at us strangely, yes us two dudes. We waited until we finally hit the floor and I ran quickly to the hotel room. "Wait up!" Harry yelled running behind me but that just caused me to run faster. The feeling he gave me was dangerous. I promised myself I'd never love someone but Logan. And now, my walls were crumbling down because I realize that was a promise I couldn't keep.

I swung open the door and all the boys and their girlfriends eyes turned on me. They were all sitting on the couch watching TV. "Dude what took you so long? Paul was getting pissed." Louis said. I came in and plopped myself next to Louis and Eleanor. Harry then soon entered the door and the minute he did, Niall got up and walked to his room. "Harry soundcheck in like 2 hours. Are we going out after the concert tonight?" Zayn asked Harry. He shrugged and then looked at me hopelessly. "What about you Tyler? We'll probably go to the bar." Zayn said. I just shook my head, "Nah I need some rest." I sighed. "Guessing you guys had a lot of fun with those twins we heard about." Perrie said with a chuckle. I turned to face Harry and back to everyone, "You have no idea." I said with a fake smile.

After that I went and took a nap for a couple of hours before sound check. Harry tried to talk to me but I'd ignore him. Part of me wanted Harry, part of me wanted Niall, and part of me wanted to forget about them both and remember the reason I even came here in the first place. To sing. But it's harder than it sounds. They both made me feel... Like I wasn't Taylor Sparks. Like I was so much more than just the girl who went crazy after her boyfriend died. It was like everytime happiness even came close to me in life, something had to ruin it. Before I could even realize it, Louis came in and jumped on my bed telling me we had to go to soundcheck. I got ready and from there; we headed to the concert arena. When we got there it was pooring outside. Weird because you wouldn't expect it to be raining in Arizona, but it was, like cats and dogs. The first thing I did was rush into Lou's dressing room and plop myself in her chair. She looked around and shut the door, and then set baby Lux in my lap.

"Spill." she said with a smile, and so I did. Her face while I told her was priceless. I could tell she went from pitifull to surprised, pitifull to surprised, pitifull to surprised. When I finally finished she just stared at me. She tried to tell me what I could do, but she couldn't even speak. It was a lot to take in. "Wow, Taylor. You really got yourself into a mess." she sighed. "I know." I sniffled. Before we could even finish our conversation I was called on stage to practice. And eventually after that, the concert was beginning and I went on stage once more. I did my normal routine, with sexy little dance moves. I answered some fans questions on stage and sang my heart out. Being there, on stage was the only thing that could successfully make me forget about Harry, Niall, and Logan. Sadly, it didn't last forever and before I could notice, I was walking off stage. The boys sang perfectly as usual, answered there twitter questions, and we're finally on to there last song, What Makes You Beautiful. "This is for you babe, you know who you are." Harry spoke into the microphone leaving the fans screaming loudly just as the song began to play. I felt my heart sink deep into my chest as I swore I was about to faint, but I didn't. My eyes stayed locked on Harry as he gave the best performance he's ever given. And it was for me.

*Harry's POV*

After the concert, we rushed back to hotel trying to avoid fans espeicially because it was raining so hard. I kept trying to talk to Taylor, but she'd still ignore me. Things had gotten kind of awkward with the boys. We weren't the same in the bus as we used to be. I try to just hang with Louis and Niall would hang with Liam and Zayn would just sleep. Taylor was now trying to stay away from me, and the last thing I wanted was for her to hang out with Niall. I love Niall, like a brother and I know I hurt him. But he doesn't understand how I feel about Taylor. He doesn't know her like I do. As we got back up to the room we all sat down on the couch. It was pretty early and none of us were tired. "Dude okay let's go out in like five minutes okay?" Zayn said. We all nodded but Taylor was just looking at her phone. "I'm gonna stay." she finally said. I looked at her but she didn't even give me a glance. "Yeah I'm going to stay too. Drank way too much last night." Niall sighed. My eyed widened at the thought of them being alone together. But I pushed the thought away. He thought she was a guy. And she wouldn't tell him. But no matter how much I told my head that, I'd still get a really bad feeling.

*Taylor's POV*

Shortly after that the boys left, Niall and I sat awkwardly at the couch. "Have you talked to Taylor?" I finally asked. Shit. Why. Why did I do that? This whole day I have been trying to get myself to not think about Niall or Harry and of course the first thing I do is ask Niall a question like that. "I messaged her, but she didn't respond." he sighed with a frown. I'd kill to just see him smile like he did when we were dancing last night. "Give her time." was the only thing I could manage to say. He shrugged and got up to look in the mirror. "Ugh, do you have any hairspray? My hair looks so....not good." he said with a chuckle. "Yeah its in my room! It's in the black and white gym bag." I said while laughing at him. "Thanks, be right back!" he said with a smile. There it was. That beautiful, to die for smile. Just as he walked over to the room I remembered something. Something bad. Very bad. The dress I wore last night was in that bag. Oh my gosh. But it was too late. "What the..." I heard Niall tell from my room. It was all over. He came out holding the long red dress along with my bra. "Are you fucking serious? After all I told you, you go sleep with Taylor?" he said with anger. Oh no. He had the wrong idea. "No Niall wait I can explain." I screamed. But he threw the dress on the floor and ran out of the room. He ran down the hallways and to the stairway. I ran after him screaming but he was too fast. I had to tell him. I had to tell him. I had to tell him before he did something stupid.

I ran as fast I could and flew down the stairs following him out the back entrance where no one was into the pouring rain. "Niall please wait!" I screamed in my girl voice, but the rain washed it out. "Everyone I trust backstabs me." he said turning to me. "Niall it's not what you think." I sighed as the rain poured down on us hard. He was just about to turn away but I grabbed his arm and pulled him in for a kiss. He immediately pulled away in disgust cursing at me. He began to run but I held onto his arm hard holding him back. "Look!" I screamed as I pulled off my wig. He looked confused at first but then he realized who I was. "Niall, I AM Taylor." I whispered as we looked into each others eyes.