I should get going. I should go before Zayn speaks anything.

I looked around lifeless. In hurry, I move my hands in all directions just like my eyes are moving but not seeing. I try to grab the bag, I try to stand only to fall back again as he speaks.

"She-she left. Uncle George, she left. Partner is gone." I feel him grabbing George's shoulders, I feel him squeezing uncle George.

"Partner left me alone. My only hope, my only reason to live, to keep going on with life is gone."

"She said she never loved me? She was lying. My partner loves me. She does."

My body trembles with fear, with strange feeling of illness.

"No. This is wrong." I tell myself. "This is so wrong. He needs me I need him."

Go back to him. He loves you so much, Alicia. Don't hurt him.

I nod. I nod frantically, listening to every word my thinking self has said.

"I'm going to tell him everything. I'm going to ask him for help. He loves me. He will help me. He will save my mother and sister. He is my strong man." I get up on my feet somehow.

"He won't let anything happen to my family." I wipe my cheeks.

A relentless fear spikes through my body but still there comes an excitement, a hope that everything will be okay.

A small ray of happiness to hold my love in my arms. A small feeling of comfort which I get when he holds me closer, kiss my forehead.

Go! Tell him everything. Tell him about master. Tell him how you are being blackmailed. Go back to him, Alicia. Go back! He is your only hope.

"Yes." I nod and walk back towards him.

Before I could take a step forward, a harsh hand pulled me back. I was still figuring out the owner of the hand when he slapped me square in the cheek.

I fall to the side and hit my head in the wall.

"What do you think you were going to do, bitch?"

I touched my forehead which is bleeding now. I tried to speak but failed. Only the moan comes out as my eyes feel heavy and dark.

"You made master angry and now, watch your mom and sis getting hurt you fool!" The voice is familiar. I put pressure on my half conscious brain to figure out who he is. My eyes are almost closed. Blurred and blacked out.

"Just do what master says. Don't use your own brains! Idiot."

It's Rickard.

And then I lost my consciousness as everything falls out black.

******

George's POV

"She cannot not love me, George. She can't do that." I watch his face as he speaks impassively.

My boy is looking awful and broken. This hurts me.

I grab his face making him look at me.
"Zayn, she loves you. May be she is just messing around? She'll come back. Stop crying, son." I wipe his cheeks. He looks at me with his red drowned-in-pain eyes.

I could not believe Alicia did that. She is such a lovely girl. She is pure and innocent. It's completely ridiculous to even think that she betrayed Zayn.

Why would she do that? She was happy. Zayn always meant a lot to her. I've seen these kids getting along with each other so well. They have been an epitome of young and innocent love. If one is night, the other is the moon to spread light. If one is the flower, the other is the beautiful butterfly nurturing it.