Chapter 24

{Kid's POV}

Death.... Death.... Souls.... Death souls....

Death souls... Souls death.... Soul's death....

Soul dies.....

I will kill Soul

* * *

{Y/n's POV}

"Stein, sir?"

The professor slumped, annoyed that he had once again been interrupted just as he was about to slice into his newest project.

"Yes, Tsubaki? What is it?"

"Um, sorry sir, but I was just looking at the subject on the table and...

It's awfully familiar sir, wouldn't you agree?"

Guys! Please!!! Why won't you remember?! You can't let Stein do this!!

"I'm sorry Tsubaki, I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you mean," Stein replied, looking the student l laid out on the table up and down.

"It's just... Sir... I'm not sure..."

What's wrong with you all?? That's SOUL!!

"Well I'm sorry Tsubaki but, how is it familiar? And what do you want me to do about it?"

Patty jumped in. "Yeah, sir! Tsubaki's right! That thing is familiar!"

"I hate it, sir!" Blackstar exclaimed, leaping into his table.

"Make it suffer, sir!!!" Lid cheered.

"Yeah! It's a disgusting, vile creature, I want it to die."

But Maka...

From the back of the class I saw tears streaming down Souls face,  his breath ragged and panicked as he struggled to call out through the tape binding his mouth shut.

"You hate this, don't you..?" I heard an eerily sweet voice call from behind me.

'Who's there?' I wanted to say, but my voice was gone and the words wouldn't form and my throat was burning.

"This is what you have to look forward to..."

"The betrayal of all your friends..."

"The pain of the past you tried to forget returning yet again..."

"Turn around, dear girl..."

"Turn around..."

I can't breathe.

* * *

"Y/n! Wake up! What's wrong with you?"

"Annama-nama- wha..?"

My eyelids opened and I was immediately blinded by the piercing glare of daylight.

"Y/n? It's me, Tashi. Wake up."

Soul x Reader x KidOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara