AN / Chapter 1

Okay, I'm not very good at introductions and story details so I'm just gonna dive straight in;

I have another account which I read Fair Tail and Soul Eater on, but my account isn't anime based so I decide to make a new account so I can create anime fan fictions for whatever readers I happen upon :)

I'm a huge grammar freak and I sometime find it difficult to read stories without proper paragraphs, punctuation and correct spellings and I feel like I'm not the only one ;)

So I intend to write GOOD books, with GOOD storylines and GOOD grammar (note: not all the stories I come upon have bad grammar so don't worry xx)

Okay, so hope you enjoy, here we go!

P.S I just published a new short story, it's v short but it's good so I suggest you add it to your library for whenever you are bored and want to read something to pass the time. It's called 'Brotherly Love' and I really hope you like it!!

* * * * *

Chapter 1

*Kids P.O.V*

I turn around the corner onto a quiet street on my way home from a long day at the DWMA; Professor Stein had decided to use the chalk board today...

Ugh. His handwriting has no symmetry whatsoever.

Patty and Liz had been invited to hangout with Maka and Tsubaki after school today to do God knows what. I told them I was fine going home by myself and they could go, I would have no trouble defending myself in a fight.

Speaking of which, the word fight has close to no symmetry at all-

Bang!!!

I jump back, shocked at the sudden explosion on the street just ahead of me. I had been so wrapped up in my own thoughts I didn't notice anything going on around me, because of the horrific unpleasantness of the word 'fight'-

Come on, Kid! Stop getting distracted!

The street ahead of me is spewing with smoke, a large sandy-grey cloud growing slowly larger as it wraps around street-lamps and flows over rooftops. In the mist, I see a frail hand's silhouette reach into it and grab what looks to be a Kishin egg, it's ominous red glow unmistakable.

The hand and Kishin egg disappear just as the remains of the smoke begin to fade away. As the street clears I make out two figures behind the cloud, one tall and one short. The tall seems to be male, with short brown hair and a dark green jumper on. The short is unmistakably a girl, with (h/l) (h/c) hair and is dressed in a white dress shirt with a dark red tie and a dark red plaid short skirt, like Maka's.

The remains of the smoke clear away as the girls (e/c) flash in the street lamps light at me before the two swiftly exit as fast as they had appeared, disappearing into the darkness.

"How odd," I comment to myself.

• • •

"So you're saying you've no idea who they are?"

I roll my eyes at Liz's once again obvious statement and drape my arms over the back of the sofa nonchalantly.

"Yes, Liz, that's exactly what I'm saying."

Though I've no clue who she is, I can't get the image of that girl out of my mind. It is odd, the way she stood, with her feet facing the opposite way to me but her hips turned so she was staring me down. I've never seen a girl pull off that pose and yet look so... symmetrical.

"However, I assume they were weapon and meister. What else would they be doing with a kishin soul?" I say, standing up off the couch with the intention of going to bed. "I have close to no doubt that they will be enrolling in the school, we may just meet them tomorrow."