Chapter 18

I'm so sorry for the confusion I'm not using that whole 'you did this' and 'your arms transformed' thing anymore it's too confusing you just... Im so sorry thanks for all the reads! (^w^'')>

{Y/n's POV}

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

I groaned in annoyance and shoved Tashi off of my bed and onto the floor. He landed with a loud 'thump!'.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" I shot back tiredly. I yawned and sat up, stretching my arms out and scratching my bed-head.

I groggily opened my eyes and saw Tashi sitting on the floor cross-legged and fully dressed. He was staring at me like he was a puppy and I had a hand full of raw steak.

"The hell do you want?" I snarled exhaustedly. "It's early!"

"It's also a school day," he pointed out.

"Don't care. Too tired," I replied as I collapsed back against my pillow.

"But y/n..." he said enticingly and I opened one eye curiously. "What about Blackstarlet?"

If I had jumped out of bed any faster Tashi probably wouldn't of seen me. I quickly rushed to my closet and got out my regular everyday outfit- White dress shirt, dark red plaid skirt, black knee-high socks, black doc-martins and a red tie- and shoved Tashi out of my room.

"Make me breakfast!" I demanded as I slammed the door closed and began changing. When I was done I opened my curtains and made my bed (not sure why, I just felt like making it that day) and ran out the door.

Tashi greeted me with a plate of toast and nutella and I hummed greedily before grabbing two slices and shoving one in my mouth.

"Tashi, where's de odders?" I asked with a face full of toast as I fixed my hair in the bathroom mirror.

"I think they left early so Kid could get better adjusted to the new outfit before being seen by the public, it was a very difficult thing for him to do y'know," he replied.

"He rohadly hudda een etter off dressing like a girl," I said as I shoved the last bit of toast in my mouth and left the bathroom. (A/N: He probably woulda been better off dressing like a girl)

"I know, but I think I'd rather see Blackstar as a lady than Kid to be honest," Tashida replied and I shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess," I said as I opened the front door and stepped outside.

"Nope!!! Nope, nope, nope, nope!" I yelled frantically as I ran back inside. "Cold, cold, cold, cold!"

"So put on your jacket," Tashi suggested and I scowled at his stupidly-obvious remark. I yanked my leather jacket off a coat hanger and went back outside, Tashi closing the door behind us.

We sprinted to the school to keep warm and I made Tashi carry me as a weapon up the many (unnecessary) steps of the DWMA. 'It's pointless for both of us to exhaust ourselves,' I had argued with him.

Tashi got to the top of the stairs and hesitated. "What are you waiting for?" I asked impatiently.

"What do you mean?" I asked back. "Aren't you gonna return to your human form?"

"Why should I?" I retorted. "I may as well stay like this till you get to class. Plus, it's not like my rifle form is all that heavy."

"Speak for yourself..." he muttered quietly.

Not quietly enough.

I returned my torso and head to their original forms and pointed the barrel of my gun- which was my arm- at his head.