Chapter 17

For this chapter, I want to record this story's publicity progress by writing down how many reads it has when I begin writing this chapter, and how many it has when I finish. I love all the appreciation this book is receiving it really makes my day to see \(#^w^)/

Reads: 1,260

{Your POV}

"Kid, stop panicking I'm going to find you something nice," you said annoyingly for the fiftieth time whilst rummaging through Kid's wardrobe.

As part of the punishment for losing (technically, drawing) the match, one of Kid's teammates had to create an asymmetrical outfit for Kid to wear to school for three days- and the only way Kid would agree to it was if the teammate that was dressing him was, to put it simply, you.

However, despite Kid's regular calm and collected temperament, he was giving you quite the difficult time as you searched his clothes. It seemed that he did not quite acknowledge the fact that him scrambling hyper-actively all over his bed like a beetle and whining constantly in between suicidal breakdowns was not making your job any easier.

"BUT I'M GOING TO BE ASYMETRICAAAAALLL!!" He sobbed (again) and you rolled your eyes tiredly.

"Hate to break it to ya, Kid, but you already are asymmetrical."

You knew that wouldn't help, but in all honesty, you didn't care at all. You did your best to ignore Kid literally hovering in the middle of the room in a state of utter hopelessness and got on with your duties.

"Oh, I know! Kid, come over here!" you sang happily as you were holding one of Kid's shirts in your hands.

Nothing.

"Kid?" you called again when he didn't reply. You turned around and saw the room was empty, although you knew that Kid couldn't have left because his bedroom door remained shut and hadn't made a noise.

"Kid? Where are you hiding?" You asked and lifted his blanket in search of him, but found nothing. You checked his drawers, under the bed and behind the curtains but couldn't find him.

"Kid? Don't worry about the symmetry, okay? I'll just lift one of your sleeves a millimetre or so. It'll be invisible to the naked eye, I swear!" you assured sweetly.

You jumped when a dark shadow fell from the ceiling in front of you. It straightened up and you recognised him as Kid.

"Kid..?" You looked up at the ceiling and saw nothing he could grip onto. "How the hell'd you do that?"

Kid didn't reply. He creepily reached forward and took the shirt you were carrying from you and held it up.

It was a simple white dress shirt, exactly like the one Kid wears under his black blazer everyday, though seeing the shirt on its own had given you an idea.

"Y/n, I wear this shirt everyday," Kid remarked condescendingly.

You gave him a death glare, but quickly shrugged it off. Kind of.

"Just shut up and put it on," you huffed and turned your back to him and returned to the closet.

"Um, y/n?" you heard someone other than Kid call for you.

"Huh? Oh hey Liz, Patty," you greeted the two sisters standing outside Kid's pried open door. Kid was halfway through removing his jacket when the girls passed by.

"Yeah, hey," Liz smiled. "Sorry y/n, I don't think Blackstar fully explained what the punishment meant. Originally our team intended for Soul to be the teammate to help Kid in the punishment, because.... eh..." she sweatdropped. "You have to dress him. Yourself."