CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Beginne am Anfang

 i looked even more chunky and fat which made me feel even more uncomfortable. Even though I didn't like the way they fit me I quickly slipped on the shirt and turned around to find Cole already starring at me.

"Here, try this setting," he got up and motioned for me to sit. "Now, here's how it works." He explained to me how the machine worked, and then he explained the difference between strength training and pumping iron.

He said that I needed to pump iron, which was using less than maximum weight, pumped more vigorously to bulk the muscles up faster; while strength training, what he was doing, was using the maximum weight he could handle, pumped slower to build real strength.

I mounted the bench and started pushing. It was easy; which he of course noticed and quickly added more weight. He told me to do thirty repetitions and move to the next station.

He did curls while I did my leg presses.I stared at his huge arms, straining and spasming as he slowly moved them up and down. And the beauty of it was that it was ok to stare, now that I was learning and doing this too.

 And the beauty of it was that it was ok to stare, now that I was learning and doing this too

We worked our way around the machine in about a half hour and took a break.

We went back down the hall and over to the large kitchen where we sat and drank some Gatorade. It was Gatorade that had extra nutrients to help build muscle. Needless to say It tasted gross, but he told me that my body needed it when working out.

We took some back to the weight room and he sat at the bench press."I'll go first, and you can spot me. Like, when I have the bar up by the rest, you should always be ready to pull it onto the rest, if I can't do another rep, see?"

"Yeah, I understand."

"So you stand there, behind it. Here goes." He grunted and tensed his body, as he pulled the barbell off the rest, holding his breath until it was lowered to his chest.

Each time he raised it up til his arms were straight, I let my hands hover at it, ready to pull it onto the rest. In between, I took in his beautiful body, muscles all tense and straining, sweat soaking his shirt to his chest and abs.

His hairy armpits turned me on, as I looked down at them. I had never thought of armpits as a turn on before, but his were. The silky shorts were plastered to the huge mound, making my mouth go dry.

When I thought to look, I noticed that he was pressing #250! Wow! I realized that if he were to actually need me to, I probably wouldn't be much help with the bar. He did twenty reps and stopped, breathing hard. He sat up and gulped a bunch of Gatorade, then stood and took off all the weights and put some back on.