The school

*Harry*

I growl as soon as I came into the school. One year left then would I escape school. Liam stood where he used to and we gave each other a nod in greeting.

"What's up?" he muttered hoarsely and put up a cigarette behind his ear. I pulled down my hands in my pockets, and I stood next to him, leaning against the wall. I didn't answer. He knew I was black. The whole I was black and everyone saw it. I looked cold at all students who entered the school. The girls tried to smile at me and some avoided me. I was so used to it. I yawned and I was unimpressed until he showed up. Yes, the guy who actually was the only one at school who could get me to react. I think his name was Niall. He had come to the school from Ireland and he was gay. He was the only one who was openly gay in the whole school and he was a good bullying victims. I shouldn't tease him and I shouldn't be so mean, but my black side could not stop

"Hey creep!"

Yes, I couldn't stop. I smiled cold towards him and I saw how scared his blue eyes was. I suffered with him. I also had hated myself and I would also be afraid off myself, if I was him.

"Kissed some ugly guys yet?"

Niall almost ran past us and I got up my wicked smile. Liam laughed. He had no idea that I inwardly felt malicious. I should be the one who helped Niall. I should be the one who said that everything will be okay, but at the same time I knew that neither he nor I would ever live a normal life.

"He's fucking stupid!" hissed Liam cold. I smiled at him and I nodded. I ran my hand through my dark curly hair and I played my theater in the best way.

"He's disgusting!"

Liam agreed with me.

"He's disgusting because he fuck guys!"

Yes, I laughed but within me was my true self and my true self was crying. I wanted to run after Niall. I wanted to tell him that he wasn't alone, but I was a coward. I was so damned coward that I didn't dared to even admit to myself who I really was. I didn't dare to live out the true Harry.

"Shall we dump school?"

Liam's question made me smile. Yes, I wanted to get away from all the usual idiots who didn't know anything about life's difficult path. I didn't say anything. When the bell rang in to the lesson, we left the building.

"Are we going to party this weekend?" asked Liam quickly. "Zayn will have a big party in his apartment and it's many girls there. Free beer and liquor!"

I nodded directly at him.

"Why not?" I got up. "I have nothing better to do."

----

We sat outside the pizzeria. I took out a cigarette , took it to my lips and lit on. I knew I shouldn't smoke and I wasn't dependent on it, but somehow, a cigarette fit to my person that everyone saw. Liam took his cigarette and did the same. We sat down on the hard wooden bench and we looked over the street. Autumn had come and the leaves begin to fall to the ground. I realized that I had survived another summer and I realized that there was only cold times ahead.

"So any girl?" asked Liam a little hoarsely. I shook my head.

"And you?"

He smiled wryly and he nodded.

"You know, Sophia?"

I nodded. I remembered her. She was the girl who had hung over Liam and almost had sex with him.

"I'm with her!"

I smiled at him.

"She's good looking?"