Chapter 50

Caleb's Pov.

After a visit from the Irwin's my family decided to come over. Dad went to go get them and that left us alone for a few minutes. Ashton, Luke and Michael stepped out of the room for a minute so Ashley could start feeding Fletcher. She pulled her shirt down slightly and Fletcher latched on almost immediately making Ashley and I smile. I put a small blanket over her to cover herself and she smiled at me .

"Thank you."She grinned and pecked my lips.

"Guys you can come back in now!"I called and they all came back in smiling at us.

"Sorry we thought you would want some privacy."Michael laughed and Ashley smiled as she rubbed Fletcher's back gently.

"You guys didn't have to leave the room, you could have just turned around until I covered myself. And you saw a lot worse yesterday."Ashley laughed and they laughed with her. Shes right though they did see her giving birth yesterday and Luke and Michael could see everything that was going on.

"True but I rather not see my daughters boob."Ashton replied and Ashley nodded in understanding.

"Fair enough."She giggled.

Fletcher pulled away and Ashley smiled covering herself before taking the blanket off her chest. I took Fletcher out of her arms and rested a clothe on my shoulder and rested his head there as I gently patted his back. After a minute or two I heard him hiccup and smiled. I wiped his mouth before holding him against my chest.

I heard the door open and knew in a matter of seconds my Mum and sisters will be all over Fletcher. They walked in with huge smiles on their faces and awed at the sight of me holding my little boy. Mum came over first and hugged Ashley before kissing my head and kissing my sons head.

"You want to hold him?"I asked Mum and she eagerly nodded. I passed her Fletcher and she smiled at him and started to play around with his little feet.

"Hes the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Hes looks the exact same as you when you were a baby."Mum coed while keeping her eyes set on her Grandson.

"Hes going to be a mummy's boy to then."Abby laughed and I sent her a playful glare.

"You won't see me complaining."Ashley smiled widely.

"Mum let me hold him."Abby grinned and Mum passed him to her.

"You are the cutest little thing I've seen in a long time. You're lucky you got your Mummy's eyes, I've always been jealous of them."Abby whispered to Fletcher but still loud enough for us to hear her.

We all smiled at her and I smiled even wider when Ashley rested her head on my shoulder. Hope was standing on the couch in order to see Fletcher. Abby bent down a little so she could get a better few of the baby. Hope grinned widely and kissed his head gently. We all awed at this and Hope smiled widely at all of us.

"Hes cute Caleb, but you look butt ugly compared to him."She giggled and everyone burst out into laughter except for me. I ran off the couch and chased after a giggling Hope causing myself to laugh.

When I finally caught her I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder before spinning her around. She couldn't stop giggling and I couldn't stop laughing, when I started to get a little dizzy I stopped and rested Hope on my hip. She clung onto me and kept her arms wrapped around my neck. She rested her head on my shoulder and I smiled at my little sister.

"Caleb I was kidding your not ugly."She smiled and snuggled her face further into my shoulder.

"I knew you were kiddo just thought I would have some fun with you."I smiled and kissed her head. I looked around and everyone was smiling at us. Ashley now had Fletcher back in her arms and mouthed an 'I love you' I did the same to her and tightened my hold on Hope slightly so she won't fall.

I sat down on the couch beside Ashley,Hope still in my arms and she snuggled further into me. I rubbed her back and kissed her head again. Hope and I have always been close but lately I haven't been spending much time with her, she understands because I had to take care of Ashley but I think she misses me and I miss her. I brought from my thoughts when I heard her soft snores I smiled and kissed her head again.

"Aww that's so cute."Mum grinned and I smiled at her. Dad took a quick picture with his phone and I rolled my eyes but smiled. I tightened my hold on Hope and rested my head on top of hers gently. 

"We'll leave you guys be the Clifford's and Hemmings' still have to come over to visit. I'll take Hope, Caleb."Mum smiled with her arms out but I shook my head and tightened my hold on her.

"Nope shes not going anywhere, I want to cuddle."I pouted and Mum did to.

"Caleb you just had a baby of your own you can't take mine from me."She pouted but I only shook my head.

"Babe I'll bring Hope home later, have some girl time with Abby."Dad offered and she nodded before kissing both mine and Hopes heads, before kissing Ashley's and lastly Fletcher's.

They walked out I didn't even think about moving. I love cuddles and haven't gotten any with Hope in forever.

"You know your Mum will kill you if Hope isn't brought back home tonight."Dad informed and I nodded in understanding.

"Yeah I know but I just want to cuddle for a while."I smiled and Dad rolled his eyes at me but smiled at us.

There was a knock on the door and I smiled over at Ashley.

"Ready to meet the rest of your family Fletchy?"Ashley coed and he gurgled.

He has got to be the cutest thing ever.