Chapter 10

( Sorry for another time skip I was just excited to write the chapter for their date.)

Ashley's Pov.

Today is Friday, today is my first date with my wonderful boyfriend Caleb and I couldn't be more excited. After I got home from school I rushed into my bedroom to find something to wear for this date. Caleb said dress casual so at least I don't have to wear a dress. He also said hes coming over to pick me up at 8:00pm and its 4:00pm right now so I have 4 hours to get ready. Thats more then enough time, I think. 

I was ripping my closet apart when I heard a low chuckle by the entrance of my room. I looked to see who it was and of course it was my Dad. I turned back to my closet and tried to find the perfect thing to wear.

" What're you doing sweetie?"He asked as he walked into my room.

"I'm trying to find the perfect outfit to wear to my date. Its casual and I can't find anything. Where's mum?" I huffed and turned to Dad. He smiled at me sympathetically before he spoke.

" Your mum's still at work." He said looking sorry. I huffed and turned back to my closet.

" I guess you'll do...now which shirt?" I asked Dad as I turned to him with two of my favorite shirts. One was a knitted sweater with the number 98 on and the other was an old GreenDay shirt. He thought for a second before answering.

" GreenDay...and go with some black skinny jeans the ones ripped at the knee." He suggested and I nodded taking them out.

" Great now for the shoes."I groaned and looked at my shoes for a good 5 minutes before deciding on my favorite pair of purple converse.

I quickly rushed into my bathroom and changed into my outfit before rushing back into my room and sitting infront of my mirror and makeup table. My Dad was now sat on my bed watching me get ready. I carefully redid my eyeliner, and put some light lip gloss on, I don't wear much makeup so its doesn't take that long. Now the question is glasses or no glasses.

" Dad contacts or glasses?" I asked looking at him through my mirror.

" Glasses."He stated confidently and I nodded while putting them on.

I looked at my appearance once more in the mirror and shrugged. I look presentable, good enough. I turned to my Dad and he smiled at me.

" You look beautiful honey."He gushed and I blushed a little.

" Thanks...so whens my curfew tonight?" I asked and he thought about it for a while.

" How about 11:30." He stated and I nodded excitedly.

" Okay sounds good." I grinned.

" Are you excited?"Dad asked and I nodded.

" Yeah and nervous." I shrugged and Dad nodded in understanding.

" I totally get it my first date with your mum I was a mess. I was so nervous to do the simplest of things. It took me at least 20 minutes to build up the courage to hold her hand." He smiled at the memory.

"Thats so cute." I awed.

" Yeah..."Dad smiled.

I was about to say something else when the pitter patter of little feet came rushing in. I turned and saw Penny. She came over to me and made grabby hands at me wanting to be picked up. I picked her up and rested her on my hip.

"Hey Pen." I smiled and she giggled. Shes so adorable.

" Ashy." She smiled giving me a toothy grin.

" Aww my baby girls are so cute." Dad coed and I rolled my eyes.

" Come here baby...your older sister has a date." Dad said taking Penny off of me and resting her on his hip. She giggled and cuddled into Dad.