Chapter 26

Ashley's Pov.
Its been a 2 weeks since we were at the Hood's house, and Caleb and I have been swapping nights that we sleep at each other's houses. Caleb carries around a barf bucket for me everywhere we go. I had to laugh the first few times he did it but it does come in handy when I need to throw up, sometimes I don't have time to run to the bathroom.

Today Caleb and I are meeting with our parents and Michael and Luke to talk about the baby and house. Brooke and Anne are are taking care of the smaller kids with the help of the older ones when we're meeting up.

I slept over at Caleb's house last night so everyone's going to come here to chat with us. Right now I was helping Callie out with making lunch, Caleb was also accompanying us. He was sat at the breakfast bar on his phone with the purple barf bucket that has become a close friend of mine this past week.

Just as Callie started frying up some bacon for BLT'S I felt a wave of nausea come over me. I stood still in my place as Caleb looked over to me. He knew the look I was giving him to well and quickly ran over to me with the bucket. Just as he got over to me, I couldn't hold it in any longer and emptied the contents of my stomach into the small purple bucket. Caleb helped me hold the bucket and he held my hair back with his free hand. I threw up for a few minutes and finally I felt a little better. I wiped my mouth and walked over to the sink to which I rinsed my mouth out in. Callie sent me a sympathetic smile, before walking over to me and handing me a breath mint. I thanked her and gladly popped the mint in my mouth.

" Sweetie go sit down in the lounge room with Caleb, relax a little. I got everything handled here." Callie smiled small at me as she was continuing to cook lunch.

" Are you sure, I can still help." I offered but Callie politely declined my offer. Caleb smiled at me and I nodded and opened up my arms to him. He looked at me with furrowed brows and I pouted.

" Carry me." I whined and he smirked at me before picking me up bridal style and setting the now rinsed out barf bucket on my lap. He brought me into the lounge room and sat me down on the couch with ease. He sat next to me and took the bucket off of me and rested it on the coffee table before sitting back and relaxing.

I cuddled into his side and rested my head into the crook of his neck. He smiled and kissed the side of my head before wrapping his arm around me and resting one of his hands on my still flat stomach. I smiled and rested one of my hands on top of his. We just sat there silently, cuddling just thinking about things.

It was a comfortable silence. I love how Caleb and I only ever have comfortable silences there's no awkward ones with us. We cuddled on the couch until lunch, which was absoultley lovely. Caleb and I offered to do the dishes but  Callie insisted that she was more then happy to do them herself. So Caleb, Calum and I went into the lounge room and watched TV until there was a knock on the door. Calum went to go answer it but they already let themselves in. Mum, Dad, Luke and Michael all walked in and greeted us before scattering themselves on the couches. 

" I have good news about the house."Mum smiled and I instantly perked up.

" And?"I asked and she, and everyone else smiled widely at Caleb and I.

"And its ours. We bought it, you in Caleb move in two days."Dad smirked and both Caleb and I instantly went running and hugging everyone, Callie came in and we attacked her in a hug as well. We said thank you so many times before we sat down.

" Really thats amazing thank you so much guys." Caleb thanked and I nodded with him. They all smiled and waved it off.

" Okay so let me tell you a little about the house. It has 4 bedrooms and is 2000 square feet. It has a nice eat in kitchen and a large lounge room. It has a finished basement where you can store all your instruments and there's already a small stage installed in there. The 2 bedrooms are on the main floor and 2 of them are upstairs. The master bedroom has walk in closets and a en-suite bathroom."Mum gushed and both Caleb's and I's mouths dropped.

" Thank you, but don't you think its a little big for Caleb and I?"I asked with bewildered eyes. 

" Its is a little big right now but you'll be able to grow into it. Soon enough you'll have a baby, and you may decide to expand on your family later on. Its the perfect home for you guys."Dad insured and both Caleb and I nodded reluctantly. This is more then we could ever ask for.

" Plus you'll be right beside me, two houses down from Luke and across the road from Calum and your parents. So we can keep tabs on you guys and make sure everything is going well. You don;t have to worry about mortgage because that's already payed off thanks to 5 Seconds of Summer. You guys just have to pay for essentials and if you need help don't be afraid to ask."Michael smiled and Caleb and I grinned and nodded. This is unbelievable, its really a dream come true.

"Okay now onto the baby, Ashley you have your first appointment tomorrow. I can't come and niether can Callie but Calum and your Dad can along with Michael and Luke. Its at noon so make sure your not late. Hopefully they'll be able to see how far along you are and figure out the number of babies your having." Mum notified and Caleb and I both nodded our heads.

" Thanks for booking the appointment Mum." I grinned and she gladly smiled back. 

I couldn't be more happy right now. Caleb and I have a place to live and raise the baby or possibly babies. We have a place where we can grow together, the house we have has the potential to suit us even when we decide to expand our family. And expanding our family is not even a question, Caleb and I want lots of kids, just maybe a few more years down the line or 5.