Chapter 20

Ashley's Pov.

Right now were all in the van and headed home from the cabin. This week just flew by and we all had a great time. Caleb and I shared some very memorable moments in that cabin and there's only more to come. The whole week was amazing and I couldn't be happier that my Dad and the boys decided to bring us here. 

A few days ago my Dad and Calum were in the kitchen and Michael, Luke, Caleb and I decided to mess with them. I screamed as loud as I could and both Calum and Dad came running in and all of us sprayed them with silly string. They were mad at first but then they calmed down and laughed with us but my Dad and Calum thought it would be funny to hug me and get silly string on me as well. It took me 10 minutes to wash it out of my hair. Even though I thought it was horrible at that moment, thinking back to it I can't help but smile. Its a memory I will cherish for as long as possible. 

I was deep in my thoughts for so long I didn't even notice that we pulled into my driveway. I smiled out the window as I saw everyone standing in the front garden waiting to greet us. Caleb helped me out of the car and I was instantly attacked in a group hug. Abby,Avery, and Lucy were the givers of the group hug. I smiled and hugged them back as best as I could.

" How was the trip?"Avery asked and I smiled before answering.

" It was amazing, I'll tell you guys all about it later." I promised and they all nodded there heads then went to greet their dads and everyone else.

" Baby how was the trip?" The soothing voice of my mum asked as she pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I gladly hugged her back, and smiled.

" Great, I love the cabin." I grinned and my mum shot a smile my way as she pulled away from the hug. Before I knew what was happening a few people started hugging my legs I looked down and saw Penny, Hope and Jeremy. I hugged them all and picked up Jeremy and set him on my hip.

" Hi little man did you miss me?"I asked and he nodded and cuddled into my shoulder. I awed and walked towards the entrance of my house. But before I could step inside I heard the voice of my beloved twin.

" What no hello to me?"He asked with a hurt voice, I rolled my eyes and turned around. Ethan smiled at me and hugged me careful not to squish Jeremy. I hugged back and we pulled away after a minute.

" I missed you." Ethan sighed and I smiled.

" I missed you to." I grinned and was attacked by another set of arms, these ones belonging to Brandon. I smiled as he kissed the side of my head.

" I'm glad your back." He smiled and took Jeremy out of my hold. I frowned but saw Elizabeth crawling towards me. I crouched down and picked her up. She giggled and cuddled into me. I sighed in content and headed inside with everyone following suit.

All the teens sat in the lounge room as the adults and the smaller children were in the back garden, well except for Elizabeth. I would not let her leave my hold. I missed her way to much this week. Caleb sat down next to me and tickled Lizzy's sides causing her to giggle to which we all laughed.

" So how was the trip?"Lucy asked and Caleb and I both smiled with small blushes on our faces.

" It was amazing, we're going to go back soon hopefully." Caleb smiled and I grinned at him. 

" Where did you guys go?"Ethan asked and Caleb and I smiled.

" They took us to a cabin. Its where they met l there our mum's. They gave Caleb and I the cabin." I gushed and everyone smiled.

" Lucky bitch."Brandon laughed just as Michael walked in. He sent a glare at the way of his son for his language.

" Don't swear to loud your mother sent me in hear because she heard you. Dumb ass." He laughed as he smacked Brandon upside the head. Michael then took Elizabeth much to my protest and left the room. He just had to take her away. I huffed and crossed my arms across my chest. 

" Not far Michael!"I yelled and I could hear Michael's laughter from the kitchen.

" Sorry Luke wanted to see her, he missed her alot!" Michael called and I pouted but understood. If I had a kid that I left for a week I would be the exact same.

A few hours later we were all sitting down eating dinner outside at the table we use so often. Everyone was laughing and joking around, and I couldn't help the smile that stretched across my face. I love being around them, they all might not be related to me but I consider them family. I didn't even notice that all eyes were on me until someone snapped their fingers infront of my face.

" I'm sorry what?"I asked and everyone laughed, Caleb smiled and kissed my cheek.

" Everyone wants us to sing for them, you up for it?"Caleb asked and I nodded in excitement. I'm always up for singing.

Caleb and I both got up from our seats and Caleb grabbed an acoustic guitar. Caleb started strumming the beginning and I smiled in recognition. I love this song, and yes before you ask its one of our Dad's. Caleb snag first.

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted

I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way you tasted
And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine

Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?
When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

'Cause I'm not fine at all" Caleb sang while smiling small, I smiled at the sound of his lovely voice and picked up where he left off.

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all." I sang and picked Jeremy up and started spinning around with him in my arms. He started to giggle as Caleb started to sing again.

"The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone
I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone
And all my friends keep asking why I'm not around

It hurts to know you're happy, yeah, it hurts that you've moved on
It's hard to hear your name when I haven't seen you in so long

It's like we never happened, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

'Cause I'm not fine at all." Caleb sang with passion. I know this is one his favorite songs by our Dads. I smiled and kissed Jeremy on the head and sang once again.

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

If today I woke up with you right beside me
Like all of this was just some twisted dream
I'd hold you closer than I ever did before
And you'd never slip away
And you'd never hear me say

I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all
No, I'm really not fine at all
Tell me this is just a dream

'Cause I'm really not fine at all." Caleb joined in half way and by the time the song was over, everyone was on their feet cheering for us. I smiled and kissed Caleb on the cheek, then Jeremy.

" Good job Ashy, and Caleb." Jeremy said in a cute voice that I awed at.