Chapter 29

Ashley's Pov.

After they all left and we calmed down from what Michael said Caleb and I decided to head upstairs and go to bed. I was pretty tired and so was he. Today has been a very eventful day but I loved almost every moment of it. All went well, accept for the whole Peter and Abby thing but the boys handled it. And Caleb was being so protective of Abby, it was really cute.

Caleb and I both changed into pajamas. He wore a pair of basket ball shorts to bed with no shirt, I wasn't complaining though. And I stole one of Caleb's shirts to wear to bed. It was one of his old worn out Greenday shirts, I loved and he did as well. His Mum told him to throw it out a few times but he refused because he new how much I love stealing it to wear.I smiled at Caleb as I crawled into bed next to him and he smiled at me and kissed my head as I rested it against his chest.

"You look cute babe."Caleb murmured into my hair and I couldn't help but let out a small giggle.

" Thank you." I grinned and kissed his bare chest. He smiled and tightened his hold around my waist a little and brought me closer to him if that was even possible.

" I love you Ashley, good night." He whispered softly into my hair. I smiled and cuddled further into him.

" I love you too, Sweet dreams Caleb."

~

I woke up the next day with the feeling I have grown used to since I have learned that I am pregnant. I woke up with a huge wave of nausea, and quickly ran through our closet and into the bathroom. I didn't even notice that Caleb was in there. I made beeline to the toilet and wrenched over the toilet bowl. I could hear the running water from the shower and Caleb humming that is until, Caleb heard me puking my guts out.

" Babe are you okay?"Caleb asked as I was finishing puking. I flushed the toilet and stood up and went over to one of the sinks and grabbed a tooth brush and put tooth paste on it.

" I'm fine...just a little morning sickness."I sighed as I started brushing my teeth. The water turned off and soon I was greeted by the sight of Caleb's wet naked body. I blushed and looked away, as he put a towel around his waist. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder as I was finishing brushing my teeth.

" You look beautiful."He mumbled against my skin. As he continued to pepper kisses on my shoulder and gradually moving up to me neck. He continued kissing my neck until he found my sweet spot. I moaned at the feeling of his lips sucking at my skin and nipping it gently. I leaned into his touch and rested my back against his bare chest. He smiled lovingly at me and soothed the love bite he just created at the base of my neck. He pulled away and smirked at me before going to get dressed.I just stood there with a small smirk on my face and rolled my eyes at Caleb.

I followed his lead and went to get dressed. Caleb was only in his boxers when I walked in the closet. I walked over to him and pinched his butt causing him to jump slightly and turn around with a smirk on his face, he crossed his arms over his chest and looked at me with a raised brow.

" Did you just pinch my butt?"He asked with a stern voice but I cold tell he was trying to hold in his laughter.

" Yeah and what are you going to do about it?"I asked with a sassy tone. Before I knew it there was a small pinch to my butt. I gasped and looked at Caleb with a smile. We both starred at each other before we both burst into fits of laughter.

Once we calmed down we both got fully dressed. Not without a few more small touches or little pinches here or there. By the end of us getting dressed we had permanent smiles on our faces. Caleb wore a pair of black skinny jeans, a gray V neck and a plaid flannel over it, with his favorite black converse. I dressed in blue denim jeans and my Batman tee, with my favorite mint green converse. We walked downstairs hand in hand with huge smiles on our faces. We made it to the kitchen and I was about to start making breakfast when Caleb stopped me and sat me down on one of the bar stools.

" Nope. I'm making breakfast you sit here and look pretty. I got it."Caleb smiled and pecked my lips. I rolled my eyes but stayed in the stool as Caleb started cooking some eggs.

Caleb looked so cute when he cracked the eggs into the pan. He stuck his tongue out in concentration and furrowed his eyebrows when trying to crack it without getting any egg shell into it. I smiled and thought to myself. Soon enough a plate of eggs and a bowl of fruit was placed in front of me along with a glass of orange juice. I smiled at Caleb and leaned over the counter top to give him a quick yet loving kiss. I was just starting to eat some fruit when there was a knock on the door, Caleb was busy frying some eggs for himself at the moment.

" Babe could you get that?"He asked with a soft voice.

" Of course." I smiled and walked over to the door. I opened it to be greeted by the sight of Dad, Calum,Luke and Michael.

" Hey guys come in."I smiled they happily did and we all made our way into the kitchen. I sat down and started eating my breakfast as Caleb greeted everyone.

" Did you guys just get up?"Calum asked with a laugh.

" Yeah maybe 45 minutes ago, I was having morning sickness."I shrugged and they all laughed, I looked at them with furrowed brows and they rolled their eyes at me.

" Its noon."Michael laughed and I blushed in embarrassment. I never sleep in this late.

" Give her a break guys shes pregnant."Luke stood up for me and I gave him a thankful look as I continued eating some fruit. Michael reached for some of my food and I sent him a death glare. He backed away with his hands up in the air as if he was surrendering. Dad laughed at him and shook his head.

" Michael have you learned nothing since Anne almost bite your head of when you tried to eat the last of her ice cream." Dad asked with a raised brow and Michael just shrugged his shoulders at us. We all rolled our eyes at him and continued on as of nothing happened.

" So why are you guys here? You need anything?"Caleb asked and Luke nodded with a small smile.

" I need someone to babysit Elizabeth, its mine and Brooke's 17th anniversary. So I was wondering if you two could babysit her?"Luke asked and I almost immediately nodded my head yes. I love baby Lizzy.

" I can't I have to leave for work in an hour or two and won't be home until around 9."Caleb stated with a small shrug.

" I'll do it."I pipped up and Luke looked at me with a huge smile.

" Are you sure?"He asked and I nodded my head with a laugh.

" Of course, and she can even stay the night. We do have a crib set up anyway. Plus it will give me some practice."I smiled and Luke grinned widely at me and hugged me and kissed my head.

" Thank you, I'll bring her over in like an hour. See you then." Luke rushed out of the house leaving the rest of us in the kitchen with small smiles on our faces .

"Are you sure you can babysit Lizzy?"Michael asked and I nodded.

"I'm fine. I'll be fine. I will take care of her I got this. I'm not even that pregnant yet if that's what you're worrying about. I'll call one of you three if I need help."I insured and they nodded with small smiles.

I can do this. I've babysat before. Its no big deal.