Chapter 6

Caleb's Pov.

Earlier when Ashley woke up we hung out for a few hours and just chilled out watching netflix and eating popcorn in bed until I had to go back home and meet up with my Dad, Michael, Ashton and Luke. I said a quick goodbye to the Irwins and headed back to my house with Ashton. When we got to my house I could hear my Dad laughing in the kitchen and knew that Michael and Luke were already here.

Ashton and I walked into the kitchen and smiled at them and took the two remaining seats at the table. Everyone looked at me expectantly I sighed and ruffled my hair before answering.

" So I got all you here because I need help planning a way to tell Ashley my feeling for her and ask her to my girlfriend, will you guys help me?" I pleaded and they nodded.

" Yeah Cashley is going to be real." Luke smirked and I smiled.

" So what do you have so far?"Michael asked and I grinned at him.

" Well..."

(Sorry you have to wait until the chapter he asks her to find out. Don't worry that chapters going to be next. You won't have to wait long.)

Ashley's Pov.

After Caleb left I decided to spend sometime with Ethan hes been complaining that we haven't had enough twin time lately. So I decided that today would be the perfect time to do that. So Ethan and I have decided to go out in town and just hang out, its been a while since it was only us.

Right now we're just walking downtown trying to figure out something to do. For the last hour or so we have been just going into random shops and looking around. We've bought a few things but not much, and because Ethan is such a nice brother hes holding my bags for me.He can be such a great brother sometimes.

" Should we get some food?"Ethan asked just as my stomach growled, causing both of us to laugh.

" Yeah I think so." I chuckled as Ethan rolled his eyes.

We started walking and saw an ice cream shop. We decided to head in there because it is a pretty hot day today. We got our ice cream and sat down in a booth near the back of the shop. We ate in silence for a few minutes until Ethan decided to speak up.

" I didn't really get chance to talk with you about what happened last night. Are you sure your okay?" Ethan asked with concern laced in his voice.

" I'm fine Ethan, I just don't want to see that guy ever again. But if I do I'll make sure not to talk to him. If hes tries anything else I'll fight back." I assured and Ethan looked relieved.

" Okay but you know you can always call me or text me if you're in trouble or need me. I don't care when, where or what time you need me I'll always come." He smiled and I awed.

" You're my favorite brother." I smiled and Ethan rolled his eyes.

" I'm you're only brother." He scoffed and I laughed.

" Still you're the best."

" Yeah, yeah I know. Now eat your ice cream,  Dad texted me a few minutes ago saying that we're all gathering in the Hood's back garden. Apparently its really important." He stressed and I nodded.

" Do you think Brandon will come and pick us up?" I asked and Ethan nodded. So I whipped out my phone and texted him.

To: Brandon Clifford

Can you come pick me and Ethan up please. We're at the ice cream shop downtown. And we have to be at the Hoods soon.

From: Brandon Clifford 

Yeah I'll be there in ten minutes :)

To: Brandon Clifford 

Thanks you're the best. :-)

I locked my phone and turned my attention back to Ethan and smiled.

"He said he'll be here in ten minutes." 

" Great now hurry and eat your god damn ice cream before it melts." Ethan laughed and I rolled my eyes but ate my ice cream nonetheless.

Ten minutes later we were in Brandon's car making our way to the Hood's house. Ethan sat in the passenger seat and I sat in the back but in the middle so I could still talk to them easily.

" So Brandon do you know why we're going to the Hood's?" I asked and he had a smirk on his face. He knows.

" Yeah...but I can't tell you its a surprise."He chuckled and I groaned.

" Is Callie Pregnant again or something?" Ethan asked and Brandon shook his head.

" No, no ones pregnant." He laughed.

" Can you please tell us why?"I pleaded with my best puppy dog eyes and pout. Brandon looked at me through the rear view mirror and rolled his eyes.

" You'll have to wait and see." He sighed.

" Fine." I huffed.

Authors Note: Sorry this chapters so short the next one will be longer.~T