Chapter 23

Ashley's Pov.

A few hours later both mine and Caleb's family, the Hemmings', and Clifford's were sitting in the back garden of the Hood's house and chatting it up. Everyone was having a good time. Except me and I could tell Caleb wasn't either. We sat their anxiously waiting for the right time to tell everyone. I looked to Dad and Calum and they nodded as the go ahead to tell everyone. I looked to Caleb for reassurance and he smiled small and grabbed my hand and nodded slightly. I took in a deep breath and calmed down slightly before working up the courage to speak. I wasn't ready to tell everyone just yet so I decided to only tell a few more for right now.

" Dad, Calum, Michael, Luke and Caleb come help me in the kitchen." I called and they all furrowed their eyebrows but followed me into the kitchen nonetheless. As soon as we entered I felt more and more nervous. This time isn't that bad, I'm telling Luke and Michael I'm sure they'll be okay with this a little shocked but okay.

" What do you need help with?"Luke asked looking around the kitchen to find, somewhat of a clue as to why he and the boys were in here.

" I don't need your help."I confessed and Michael and Luke grew even more confused.

" They why are we in here?"Michael asked with furrowed eyebrows. I took a deep breath in and out and Calum, Dad, and Caleb gave me reassuring looks. Caleb grabbed my hand and kissed it gently.

" Caleb and I have some...shocking news."I practically whispered.

"What are you pregnant?"Luke asked jokingly and I felt sick to my stomach. They must have noticed my change in mood because they both their faces turned to shock.

" You're pregnant aren't you?"Michael asked with a slightly gaped mouth. I nodded slowly and both Luke and Michael looked shocked, but also slightly happy.

" Yeah I am, I found out this morning." I smiled and both Michael and Luke came and hugged me, not to tight but still comforting. I smiled and gladly hugged them back. They pulled back, and smiled at both Caleb and I.

" Who else knows?"Luke asked with a smile stretched across his face.

" Just everyone in this room." Caleb responded, I smiled but that soon turned into a frown when I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and was met with the gaze of my twin. He had a frown on his face and an angry look in his eyes.

He charged over to Caleb and punched him square in the face. I screamed as Ethan jumped ontop of Caleb and started beating the crap out of him. I tried pulling Ethan away but Michael pulled me away from them and held me close to his chest. I started crying as Ethan beat Caleb senseless.

" Michael let go!" I screamed as my Dad, Luke and Calum tried breaking up the fight. Michael's grip on me only tightened as I squirmed in his arms.

" No you could get hurt. You have to think of the baby." Michael said as he was softly rubbing my back, I nodded and tried to fight my tears but it was no use.

" Ethan get off of him please!" I yelled and Dad finally pulled Ethan off of Caleb. I took a glimpse at Caleb and started crying even more. He had a bloodied face and looked unconscious.

" You fucker you got my little sister pregnant!" Ethan screamed and I felt my self enraged. I finally escaped Michael's grip and walked over to my twin. Without thinking twice I slapped him across the face. He brought his hand up to his cheek and looked at me in shock.

" How dare you Ethan! You have no right to beat up my boyfriend. What the hell was that? Was that you trying to protect me? Because it seemed like you were trying to kill my boyfriend. Listen here, you will never lay a hand on him again. Ethan what you did was totally uncalled for. I get it, your mad that i'm pregnant, but its not only Caleb's fault its mine to. I don't care if you have a problem with Caleb now, I love him and hes here to support me and our baby. If you can't accept that then I don't know what to tell you." I yelled. I'm am so pissed off with him right now. How dare he. I looked over to the sliding door and saw everyone else looking into the kitchen in shock. I ignored it though.

" Ashley listen-" Ethan tried but I cut him off.

" Shut up Ethan. I don't want to hear it. You just beat the shit out of my boyfriend and expect me to hear you out afterwards. We'll Ethan you can go fuck yourself, I'm done. Don't talk to me!" I screamed. Dad tried to stop me but I didn't, I just brushed him off and went over to Caleb, where Luke and Calum trying to wake him up.

I stopped in front of Caleb and tears immediately fell down my face. My boyfriend was lying there unconscious all bruised and battered.

" Luke, Calum can you bring him upstairs so I can clean him up?" I asked and they both nodded and carefully picked Caleb up.

We headed upstairs and they set Caleb on his bed. I went over to him and sat next to his unconscious form. I brushed some hair out of his face and smiled sadly at him.

" You know Ethan probably didn't mean it Ashley, he was just mad." Luke insured and sat next to me on Caleb's bed. I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder sadly.

" I know but he didn't have to beat him up. He could have yelled at him. I get that he's mad, I would have been mad if he got a girl pregnant. But still he didn't have to. And he ruined how I was going to tell everyone else the news. I'm just mad at him." I confined and Luke and Calum both nodded.

" I get it Ashley. Just hear Ethan out when he talks to you later. Come on Luke let's leave them alone." Calum offered and Luke kissed my head and stood up from the bed. They both left the room and I let out a relieved sigh.

I looked over to Caleb and saw him moving around slightly. I scooted over closer to him and laced one of my hands with his. I brought them up to my mouth and kissed the back of his hand. His amazing brown eyes fluttered open and I smiled when I saw him wake up. He tried to sit up but I stopped him. 

" No take it easy."I slightly laughed, he didn't listen though and propped himself against the headboard. I frowned slightly but still happy that he woke up.

" I'm sorry about Ethan."I apologized and Caleb just shook his head.

" I get it. I would have done the same if someone got my little sister pregnant."He shrugged and I just rolled my eyes. Caleb isn't the type to hold a grudge and yeah he would have done that as well. 

" Okay, I'll get you cleaned up."I smiled.

I quickly got the needed supplies and cleaned Caleb up. Just as I was about to finish putting away the supplies I felt a sudden wave of nausea. I quickly ran for the toilet and wrenched over it, I was done a few minutes later when the contents of my stomach emptied. I got up and rinsed my mouth, and turned to exit the room when I saw Caleb standing there with a sad smile his face.

" You can use my toothbrush."Caleb offered and I sent him a thankful glance, then quickly brushed my teeth.

Once I finished I walked over to Caleb who had his arms wide open for me. I gladly went into his arms and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.

" Throwing up sucks, can we just cuddle for a while?"I asked and Caleb laughed and nodded his head. We both went to his bed  and layed down and cuddled.