Chapter 17

(Warning smut in this chapter. Sorry if it sucks it my first time writing it. If you are not comfortable reading smut just skip this whole chapter.)

Ashley's Pov.

After my Dad and the boys left to the cabin they were renting Caleb and I decided to snuggle up on the couch and watch some Netflix on his laptop, we were watching it until it was dark. We were cuddled up on the couch and enjoying the movie. I had my head rested on Caleb's shoulder and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. I let out a small yawn and Caleb smiled small at me before leaning over and pressing pause on the movie before closing it and turning to me.

" You want to go to bed?"Caleb asked and I found myself nodding with a small yawn.

" Carry me?"I asked holding my arms out to him. He nodded and stood up before picking me up bridal style and heading upstairs.

We walked into a bedroom with a queen sized bed and an ensuite bathroom. Caleb set me down gently on the bed and layed down beside me. I smiled at him before straddling his lap and bending down to kiss him gently on the lips. He instantly responded and kissed me back with as much passion as he could muster. I smiled  into the kiss and Caleb did to.

I released his lips and started kissing his neck gently earning a small moan from him, which only encouraged me more. I kissed down his neck and towards his collar bone and bit down gently on it, earning a gasp from Caleb. I smiled and started to suck gently on his skin for a while before running my tongue lightly over the small love bite I have left. I was in control and was loving it but it soon ended when Caleb flipped us over and hovered over me. He kissed my lips gently before smiling at me.

He lent down and started kissing my neck much like I was only moments ago to him. He kissed down my neck and towards my collar bone and I instantly moaned when he kissed me there. He lifted his head up and smirked at me.

" I think I just found somebody's sweet spot."He said with a cocky grin and I only rolled my eyes at him and was hoping for him to continue which he gladly did.

He sucked lightly on my collar bone and I was already a mess. I let out soft moans as he continued to kiss my neck. He eventually worked up enough courage to move on from my neck. He slid his hand down to the hem of my shirt before sliding his hand underneath it before moving it up slowly. His fingers tracing delicate designs into my skin. His hand was close to my bra and he looked up at me as if asking if this was okay. I nodded with a small smile on my face. He brought his hand up to my bra clad breast and cupped it gently. Earning a moan from me and him. Him obviously enjoying this just as much as I do. He gently squeezed my breast and I moaned against his mouth. He smirked against my lips and pulled away with a small grin. He kissed my cheeks and my forehead before looking me in the eyes.

" Can I try something?You can stop me whenever if you feel like its gone to far."Caleb asked with lust filled eyes. I slowly nodded and he grinned at me before pecking my lips. I couldn't help the nervous feeling that was in the pit of my stomach but this time it wasn't that bad type of nervous it was the good. I was aticapating whatever Caleb was about to do.

Caleb's hands slowly moved down my body and rested at my hips gently rubbing patterned into the exposed flesh. He trailed one hand to the band of my track pants and slowly pulled them down. He kissed my thighs as he pulled my track pants down to my ankles. I kicked them off and Caleb shot me a smile a nervous smile. He was just as nervous as I. 

Caleb slowly hooked his fingers into the band of my underwear and looked up at me for reassurance. I nodded and he slowly removed my underwear. I hissed at the cold air hitting my throbbing core. Soon enough I felt Caleb's hand cup my heat and I moaned at the foreign feeling. 

Caleb gently rubbed my clit with two fingers and I let out a moan of satisfaction. He rubbed my clit slowly and with just enough pressure to drive me insane. I felt a knot forming in the pit of my stomach, and I was in pure bliss. No one had ever made me feel this good before. It feels amazing.

Caleb's fingers moved away from my clit causing me to whine and him to let out a low chuckle. I felt one of his fingers tracing around my entrance before delving one finger inside me. Causing a low moan to escape my lips. He slowly pumped his finger in and out of me. Causing me to become a moaning mess, the pit in my stomach tightened and I could feel myself nearing my end. Caleb sensed that as well and started pumping his finger into me faster and brought his other hand down to toy with my clit.

I was a moaning mess and soon enough the knot in my stomach exploded, and all I could feel was pure exstacy. My whole body was shaking with pleasure from the tips of my toes to the tips of my fingers. Caleb kept pumping his finger into me to ride out my high. I slowly came down from it and was breathless. Caleb removed his finger from me and kissed my lips gently. He pulled away with a small smile and I smiled back at him, still trying to catch my breath.

" How was that?"Caleb asked with a nervous look.

" That was amazing."I panted and Caleb grinned and kissed me slowly and passionatley before pulling away.

" Lets get some sleep." He whispered in my ear and I nodded. 

I cuddled into Caleb's side and he wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me close to him. He draped the blanket over us and kissed my head before reaching over and turning off the lamp. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Sleep took over in a matter of minutes and I fell asleep with a smile on my face. More then happy with what just happened minutes ago.