Twenty Six: When reptition ends, We'll start over.

Chapter Twenty Six: When reptition ends, We'll start over.

Terra :.:

Once at Eli's house, Terra took in the scent and sights of the familiar bedroom she had once been in before. Eli sat next to Terra on his bed, just listening to music, talking, and getting to know each other. Terra felt slightly embarrassed, she couldn't believe how blunt she had been about that kiss that her and Eli shared just hours ago. "Wow it's already eight" Eli took note and Terra watched as he turned to her.

"Oh, do you want me to go?" Terra asked, part of her was upset she didn't wasnt to overcrowd Eli, at the same time she was hoping he wanted her to stay. Eli looked ot be in deep thought before he turned to Terra once again. Her heart fluttered. "No, I want you to stay; as long as you want" Eli smiled and pecked Terra on her lips.

"Eli?" Terra suddenly decided to start up another conversation. "What do you do in your spare time?" Terra was confused when Eli stiffened. Suddenly she didn't feel she should have asked that question. "I can play the guitar" Eli suddenly said, his gaze not lifting from the floor. "That's really nice, I wish I could.." Terra trailed remembering her mother had promised to get her lessons when she was only ten.

Her mother never got those lessons, Terra never learned. Instead Terra would lock herself in her room and sing her heart out, Her mother once told her she had a beautiful voice. Terra sighed and smiled at Eli. "Terra, I should tell you something" Terra got nervous from Eli's monotone voice. What had he wanted to tell her, was it bad? Her thoughts raced as her heart pounded.

"You remember that cut from a blade you had seen?" Eli asked Terra, her legs and hands were shkaing. "Y-yes?" Terra asked unsure, she didn't know where this were going. "I have, well I want to explain to you why and how I got it, what I truly do every night I have spare time, cause it sure as hell isn't sitting in this shit hole" Eli snapped, Terra could tell he was getting emotional.

"Eli, what is it?" Terra asked, she was frozen in fear but rested her hand on Eli's, he squeezed her's back and began to open up to her. "It started a few years ago, my best friend Kale had moved away, and my parents weren't getting along" Terra nodded taking in Eli's every word. "Well, my parents became drunks, always drunken losers, always fighing, always making everything so.... hard" Eli trailed at the end.

As Terra watched Eli's emotions and bosy language she realized that he was shaking. She noticed a small tear fall from his eyes. "Eli" She whispered jumping into his hest and holding him to her. "I'm here" She whispered, Eli looked Terra in the eyes, "Thanks" He whispered, emotionless. "Tell me, if you're ready" Terra suggested, Eli nodded.

"I could't find anything to help me get rid of my depression, nothing to help with my agression and anger, I needed something.. and not drugs or alcohol, I didn't want to be like them" Eli snapped at the end causing Terra to flinch out of impulse. She felt guitly as Eli gave her a odd look. "Sorry" She whispered against him. "It's okay, I get it" He whispered back, before continuing his story.

"I was introduced to this place called the warehouse, it's a beat up place. It has a boxing ring, and many people pay to enter compitions, to fight" Eli slowly said. Terra moved away from him to get a better look at his facial feautures and emotions. "Fighting?" Terra asked in disbelief. Eli nodded before starting up again. "Yes, I would and still do, fight every night, I've never lost a battle" Eli concluded looking at Terra.