Five: Can you really see through me now?

Terra :.:

Terra sat in the passenger seat of Tyler’s car. Tears cascaded down form her eyes and she felt unbelievably scared. “Tyler, I didn’t mean anything. I’m sorry” She sobbed trying to control the fear within her veins. “It wouldn’t be smart for you to talk to me right now!” He roared back at her. She turned her attention to the trees that passed the car as they drove.

She realized they were going to Tyler’s house. Terra was more nervous than before, she knew that Tyler had seen Eli talking with her, and even though he was harmless. Tyler was not. Terra held her arms tightly around her body. She hadn’t spoke to Tyler again in fear of making things worse on herself. “Were here” Tyler spoke quietly as he parked the car in his drive way.

Terra got out of the car and followed in suite with Tyler who grabbed her arm. Both his parents were at work, they wouldn’t be returning to help her anytime soon. Once inside Tyler didn’t let go of Terra’s arm instead he yanked her all the way down to the basement where he had his bedroom. He slammed his bedroom door shut and locked it. He paused to stare Terra down and he tossed her onto his bed.

“Why were you with that guy, You cheating on me?” Tyler threatened. Terra froze she ever cheated on Tyler even after all he has done to her. She used to love him and she didn’t dare cheat now in fear of getting punished. “No, I Swear Ty” Terra’s tears ran faster down her cheeks and it was getting hard to breathe. Tyler sighed and brushed away her tears. “Why are you crying so much?” He asked annoyed.

“W-what?” Terra asked oddly, not quite sure what his intentions were.”I asked you a question” He restated to her looking into her eyes. He brushed her fringe back, and kissed her tears. “Stop crying, it’s not going to be so bad” He gently told her. He pushed her down on her back and she began to cry still. “Terr-Bear that’s enough” He scolded gently. Terra wiped the tears away and took deep breathes to try and stop.

But what did he expect from her? She was scared beyond belief. Tyler stroked her cheeks gently and stared into her eyes. He hovered above her and kissed her lips. “What was that?” He glared at Terra. She sighed knowing what he wanted and kissed him back as best she could. “Better” He smirked at her. She just watched his every movement with curious eyes.

“Now, for you to make this all up to me, I’m thinking of something good” Tyler suddenly said out of nowhere. Terra looked at him oddly. “What do you want?” She asked him nervously. “You” Was all Tyler simply said. Terra didn’t understand and she caught herself saying “But you already have me, Ty” Terra didn’t understand what was going on.

“No, I mean. I want you, like this” He reached for her shirt and tried to take it off. “No” She tried to sit up. “Tyler please. Anything but that, you know how I feel” Terra was a virgin, She wanted to remain that way until marriage. Tyler held up her hand the one with her promise ring on it. It was white gold, and had cost a lot from her mother. “Please, don’t make me do that” Terra pleaded with Tyler. He shook his head and stood up pulling Terra to her feet as well.

“Well then I guess we will have to teach you your lesson the hard way” Tyler pulled his hand back and it collided with Terra’s face for a hundredth time that month. She yelped and held her hand to her face it stung and she felt blood trickle from him reopening her busted lip.

“You stupid bitch, How dare you talk to that guy!” Tyler roared before throwing Terra to the ground and repeatedly kicking her in the stomach. At this point Terra screamed form the pain. Her tears drowning her vision. “I’m sorry!” She sobbed and pleaded. “I’m so sorry” She curled into a ball to defend herself when Tyler yanked his studded belt off and hit Terra in the back with it.

A scream erupted from her lips once again and Terra couldn’t bear what was happening to her at that current moment in time. She thought about Eli, if he hadn’t talked to her this would have never happened. Every time someone tries to talk to her, that’s a guy. This happens to her. “Get up” Tyler scolded. Terra took a good ten minutes to get up. Her body was dead and she limped as she stood.

“Have you learned your lesson yet?” Tyler asked her looking into her eyes. Terra nodded sadly and he smirked. “Really, I don’t think so” As Tyler held up a fist to hit her, Terra threw her arms up. “Yes! Yes I learned Please!” She begged one last time. “Good little Terr-Bear” Tyler cooed before throwing a hoodie at Terra. “Put it on, I’m taking you home”

Once Terra reached her house and proceeded to hop out of Tyler’s car he grabbed her wrists. “You’re skipping school tomorrow to heal up that pretty face, got it?” He watched her for an answer intently. She nodded. “Not good enough” He glared and hopped out of his car slamming the door. He grabbed Terra and dragged her into her house.

Once inside he asked again. “Do you understand what you are to do tomorrow?” This time Terra met his eyes and properly answered him. “Yes, Ty” This time, Tyler was happier with her answer and kissed her lips before leaving her house. Once he left Terra lay down on her couch and cried her eyes out from the pain.

She could barely move but she thought. I made it through another day.