Have i told you latly that i hate you?

Начните с самого начала

I'm screwed.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as he placed me In a car laughing.

"Doesn't worry princess it will be over soon" he shit the card door and then got in and started driving.

I was in the back seat laying down I couldn't see where we were going.

I attempted to take my phone out and call someone but he duck taped my hands stupid mistake putting them in front of me.

There was tape around my mouth an he would notice if I started texting.

I took the chance I grabbed my phone from my pocket and messages shadow as fast as I could.

Me: Harsh I don't know where I am help.

I sent it before harsh grabbed my phone and slapped me across the face.

"Bitch" he threw it out of the window.

I closed my eyes until we stopped moving.

"Get her" Harsh said to some guy he opened the door I screamed but there was still tape around my mouth. I tried kicking and trying to escape. It didn't work.

"Calm down" he said throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me inside.

I flailed my feet in the air kicked him and punched him nothing worked.

"Feisty" he said placing me in a chair locking y feet and arms in chains.

I tried to get out but it didn't work.

~a week later~

"Harsh please" I was weak I felt every punch every kick every slap every I just he threw at me and whipped me with.

I felt everything that he did to me the past few days I can't sit threw that again the only reason he stopped is because I passed out.

"It's okay princess it will be over soon" his finger moved my chin up so I was looking him I the eye.

A tear escaped my eyes he whipped it away smirking then got up and slapped me before leaving the room.

I could feel my cheek was swollen and throbbing.

I lost count of how many times he's slapped me and punched me like I was his punching bag.

I heard voices from behind the door harsh and someone were speaking.

"No just take him down now" he said before the voices became further and further.

I closed my eyes I tried to escape again for the one hundredth time.

I could see the blood stained on the shirt Shadow gave me.

I could still feel blood poring out of my stomach he punched me and stabbed my stomach.

Couldn't see how bad it was I couldn't feel much of the pain anymore everything felt numb.

I opened my eyes to study my surrounding for the first time i looked down and sow my thighs they were bloody.

I could barely see any of the bruises because on my golden brown skin I hardly see any bruising.

"Shit" Harsh came back into the room slamming the door.

"Your boyfriends here" he looked at me as if it were my fault.

He walked over to me threateningly he grabbed a knife.

I closed my eyes shut until I felt duck tape being ripped off my lips.

I felt a sharp pain in my leg I screamed out in pain.

The blood dipped down my thigh I yelled in pain again.

He took the knife out and I whined in pain again.

He then stabbed me in the stomach I couldn't breath the room became darker I sow spots until I sow nothing but darkness.

A/N:
Hope you like it, btw Chloe isn't in high school I changed that. Thanks for all the support love you guys 😘😘