Surprises After Another

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I nod giggling.

~Neji's POV~

I waited, and waited for Misaki to come. Everything was in place. Now she just needed to come.

I would check my watch every few minutes, still waiting. But even after half an hour she still didn't come..

I thought it was odd, so I took her gift that I had got her, slipping the small box into my pocket.

I go to look for her, the first place being her house. I knocked, waiting for her to answer the door, but that didn't happen.

So, I got inside from her window. She doesn't necessarily keep it open because.. She's just an baka like that. I chuckled lowly to myself as the end of my lips tugged into into a small smile, just thinking about her.

"Misaki" I call, searching around her place for her. Yet even so, she wasn't here.

My heart skipped a beat, hoping that what I thought happened to her didn't.

It was either she could be at Tenten's or Sakura's place. So I decided to run off to Sakura's place first.

Her father answered the door. "Oh, are you.. My daughters boyfriend?" He asked, grinning with an raised eyebrow.

I grunted, putting my hands up as I shook. "No no you have it all wrong. I need to ask her something. Is she here?" I asked.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Yes yes she is. I'll go get her" the man smiled, as he excused himself, cracking a flat joke to himself..

If anything, Sakura parents seemed... Not like your typical parents you'd meet.

Sakura then came to the door. "Oh Neji. What are you doing here?" Sakura asked.

"Misaki. Is she here?" I asked. She shook her head. "I don't think I've seen her all day" she informs.

I nod. Not having anything else to say so I headed to Tenten's place.

She answers the door in her pajamas, rubbing her eyes. "Neji? Is there something you need?" She asked.

I nod. "Did Misaki stop by here?". She shook her head no. "What about Lee?" I query. "No, Lee has been with me and Gai sensei the whole day. If anything we just split ways not that long ago" she informs.

And there it went. My heart dropped. "What's wrong? You're really pale Neji.." Tenten mentions.

"He took her.." I trailed off referring to her brother as I clenched my balled fists.

"What do you mean?" Tenten asked, to tired to comprehend what I was saying.

"Misaki's brother. I'm sure of it.. I have to report to Tsunade sama!" I was getting ready to run towards the Hokages building until Tenten stopped me.

"Wait! I'm coming too!" She says before disappearing. "Hurry" I spoke impatiently.

Surprisingly, in a few seconds she came back dressed in her ninja clothes. "Yoshi lets go!"

*~*~*

"Damn it.. Don't worry, I'll send out a few anbu to track her down. They couldn't have gone far" Tsunade says, interlocking her fingers as she rests her chin onto of them.

"Is there something we can do?" Tenten asked.

Tsunade thought about it for a bit. "If anbu can retrieve Misaki and bring her back then no.. We don't know exactly where Akatsuki, or even just an S-rank member like her brother could be at.. I'd have to look more into it first, if there is no luck in retrieving her" Tsunade states.

I couldn't help the way I was feeling on the inside. But I tried to push it away for now.

"Just go home and get some rest Neji, Tenten" Tsunade says, giving us a barely noticeable smile.

Me and Tenten both nodded, bowing slightly before leaving the building.

Tenten sighs. "I hope she'll be alright.. You don't think she just went off with him, do you?" She asked.

I kept quiet. Honestly I couldn't really answer that. But I hope she didn't.

The walk was silent to Tenten's house. I'm sure Tenten herself was probably thinking about Misaki.

I told Tenten goodnight before I walked home, after taking down the things I had prepared for Misaki's birthday.

Even though I hate to admit it, on the inside I was sad and disappointed that I wasn't able to spend this night, and celebrate her birthday with her. Worst of all, I didn't get a chance to give her, her present.

It was a silver necklace. The object that hung from it looked as fine as marble with the colors yellow, orange, and blue, scattered around inside of it. Along with a small pink pearl on each side of the object.

She seemed to have took an interest in it. The day I went with her when she got her a new ninja outfit, we somehow stumbled into a jewelry store.

I knew this one caught her eyes by the way her face lit up. So, I got it when she wasn't looking.

Just thinking about it made my heart clench even more.

But, what I thought about even more was how Lee, Naruto, and Sakura were gonna take this..

~Misaki's POV~

My eyes were now their Fukkatsu color from the training I was doing with Hidan. He helped me attach to my Jashin chakra, but boy was I tired.

"Your stamina is low. And we're no where near done" Hidan laughed. "Let's take a break Onii San" I whine, panting. I set my slay weapon aside, that I didn't get to use yet.

"Fine, just this once" Hidan says, putting up one finger. "Oh right, then we'll go into practice of using your weapon for prey. It's pretty badass when you use it you know" Hidan smirked, drinking from his water bottle.

I playfully nudge him, rolling my eyes.

"Well well well, I didn't believe the rumors were true. But boy is it good to see you again, Misaki" a womanly voice purrs, along with a chuckle afterwards.

Me and Hidan looks towards the direction the voice came from. A woman front flip gracefully out of a tree, standing before me with a smirk on her face.

My eyes widened in total shock, and my heart felt as if it just left me. To surprised to say anything, as many things were running through my mind. The only thing I managed to get out.

"Yuki..."

~~~~~~~}~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~}<[]

Ahaha, I know.. Cliffhanger sorry but I had to xD!! Well, maybe.. Gomene, for the long wait to update. I've got caught up by the things in life  😅😅 what a horrible excuse xD

>|< Well.. Poor Neji.. If Misaki could've at least got the gift before she left...

>|< Poor Hidan too.. Taking on such responsibilities at an young age. At least he tried his best, and they're both alive right :D?..

>|< Should Misaki have stayed in Konoha? Or is it right for her to be reunited with her brother after the many years that they missed being with each other? I mean, going to Konoha was only a mission.. I guess when you get to caught up with the people around you and special bonds form, it all gets complicated. 😪😪😅

>|< Edited.

>|< Scanned.

>|< Puurfecf?..