Chapter Eight

Começar do início

"Hey! What about me?!" Harry makes a fake pout, "Who am I supposed to sleep with?" He asked.

Zayn sighed, still carrying Perrie on his hands. "Don't joke around, you're going to sleep with me Harry," He said before he went upstairs.

And so, Niall and Perrie slept together while Zayn, on the bed and Harry on the floor, sleep on their room.

Niall can't sleep, because Perrie keeps squirming on her sleep and it makes Niall to feel annoyed. So he got out on his bed and crept his way silently to Zayn's room.

Zayn felt someone moves his duvet covers, his eyes fluttered open and saw thoae dark blue eyes few inches from him. "Nial--"

"Shhh..." Niall hushed him and move to the side and rest his head to Zayn's chest.

"What about Perrie?" Zayn whispered.

"She probably won't notice if someone even kick her," Niall said, letting out a small yawn through his mouth.

Zayn just hummed as he bend to get the covers for his younger brother, but when he looked to Harry, the curly haired boy was awake and staring to them with an amuse face.

Next Morning.

Harry came out of the bathroom when he saw Perrie and Zayn on the door, "You're leaving already Perrie?" He asked.

Perrie nodded to him, "Yeah, I have practice in the morning, so I'm gonna go ahead. Stay and have fun!" She bid her goodbye and made her way outside the house, she turn around to Zayn's house and saw Niall standing still on Zayn's window with a sour face. They stared for a seconds before they broke apart.

Perrie's Pov (After she woke up)

When I woke up in the morning, Niall; who I thought was sleeping next to me was not there.

"Is he already he already up?" I asked to my self as I make my way outside the room, "He's more diligent than I thought."

When I crossed on Zayn's room, I saw Niall on the bed alone by himself. Then she remember a talk about her friend about the siblings kissing.

*Flashback*

"Perrie, remember that weird rumor going around at our school?" My friend asked me, as we eat our lunch in the cafeteria. "You know about the siblings kissing and whatnot."

"I think it was about your boyfriend"

*End of flashback*

I put that conversation in the back of my mind.

But now, from what am seeing...

"I better get going, too." Harry said, patting his invisible dust on his shoulder. "I have something to do on the way."

Zayn opened the door for him, "You know... I understand why you had me over your house," Harry said, walking outside the door but he turn around and looked to Zayn sternly. "That behavior showing too much love would be uncomfortable for me too--"

"But..."

"Are you that afraid Zayn?"

"Are you that afraid of Niall?" Harry asked before he leaves the dumbstruck raven haired boy in the house.

Zayn closes the door, he spun around and saw his blonde younger brother, showing no emotions can be seen on his face

Am I really that afraid of Niall?