67- Drowned Rat

CAL:

This girl is going to be the death of me!

I tighten my grip around her waist and hoist her up. She wraps her legs around my waist, happily leaning in to kiss me.

“We really shouldn’t do this!” I moan against her lips.

“Less talking, more kissing, Callum,” Kayla orders, smiling against my lips. “Unless you’re too afraid,” she teases.

“I am not afraid!” I mutter. “I’m good at this!”

“Prove it,” she purrs.

With shaking fingers, she begins unbuttoning my shirt as she kicks off her high heels. She throws my shirt away, running her hands down my toned chest.

“I love you,” she purrs seductively.

“Not as much as I love you,” I challenge, pulling her hair band off.

She deepens the kiss, knotting her hands in my hair. How the hell is she so good at this?!

“Help me with my zip,” she whispers, untangling her feet from around me.

I tug the zip once and she winks at me, stepping away from me. The sight of her bare back in the moonlight has my mouth going dry. I pull her into my arms, crashing our lips together.

She tugs at my belt and with some difficulty, manages to unbuckle the hook. Then her kisses trail down, all over my chest then back up to my jaw, my neck. Basically, she drives me wild.

“Are you sure?” I ask once more.

Please, please, please say yes!

She nods her head, grinning coyly at me. She tugs at my hand, and the next thing I know, I’m lying on the cold stone under me with her straddling me.

“Hey gorgeous,” I mumble dorkily, transfixed at how beautiful she is.

“I think I have a better use for your lips,” she whispers, making me oh-so hot. She leans down to kiss me as she fiddles with her dress, managing to get it over her head and she only had to break the kiss for about a second to do it.

When she straightens up again, her beautiful form overwhelms me.

She blushes slightly, wrapping her arms around her torso. “I know I could lay off some-” she begins before I press a finger against her lips.

“Shh…I’m trying to memorize perfection here,” I murmur, kissing her shoulders, her flat abdomen, her long, slender legs.

She giggles highly, the epitome of happy.

I quickly roll over her so I’m straddling her. She looks stunned and I grin at her expression. “I’m always on top,” I inform her.

She grins mischievously trying to roll over, but I press her down. I enjoy the concentrated look she has.

“You’re heavy!” she finally complains.

“Sucks to be you then,” I respond, shifting ever so slightly so my weight is on my legs and not on her. I lean down to kiss her and she locks her arms around my neck. Taking advantage of my distraction, she flips us over, so she’s back on top.

“Lose the pants, boyfriend,” she purrs, trailing her hands down my legs.

Damn! I should really get her drunk more often!

“Make me,” I whisper huskily, immediately making her blush.

Yeah, she can act like a seductress pretty well, but I know how innocent she really is. She unzips my pants and then I decide to roll over her.