55- 3 Million More Dresses

CAL:

I can feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I lean my head on Kayla's shoulders and close my eyes, breathing in her florally smell.

"I love you," I whisper softly.

"Love you too, babe," she whispers, a smile in her voice.

Yeah, yeah...Real cute, Kay! I saw my reflection when we were climbing into the limo. She honestly thought I didn't notice something fishy was going on what with her shaking her head at my driver.

My poor, naïve darling! She has no idea how sad this little ploy is. I'm a seventeen-year-old guy for God's sake! Half of the dares I get at parties are plenty more embarrassing than this!

The limo pulls up at the entrance of the mall and I climb out confidently. I take her hand and help her out of the limo, all the while trying to balance myself with my crutches. She wraps an arm around my waist, trying to help support my weight.

We walk into the mall slowly, earning tons of stares. Now, I don't really mind all the staring at my face. But the cast staring annoys me! I'm going to have to buy white paint to paint over it! I can only imagine what my teammates will say when they see it.

"You okay, baby?" I ask inconspicuously as she tries to laugh sneakily.

"Yeah!" she squeaks. "I just saw something funny."

"I bet you did," I smirk, leaning down to kiss her. I hold her to me tight and kiss her passionately and when we break apart, the both of us are breathing heavy. I smile slightly as I notice some of her drawings has been transferred to her face. And it looks even more ridiculous on her!

"You look so hot, babe," I whisper, kissing her again.

She gives me a questioning look, but smiles nonetheless. "You are one hell of a statement, Cal," she chuckles.

"So, what do you want to shop for?" I ask, leaning heavily on her.

"I donno...do you need anything?" she asks.

"Nope, I'm good. But I do need my AmEx card back," I smirk at her pout. She hands the sleek, black card over to me, looking longingly at it.

"Do you want one? I could get you one?" I suggest, cupping her jaw.